PDA

View Full Version : Is a dog bite worth 7 million pounds?

RICHARD
10-01-2008, 09:24 AM
Bum bite followed teen's lotto win

A teenage student from Cumbria was bitten on the bottom by her dog as she celebrated a £7m EuroMillions lottery win.

Ianthe Fullagar, of Ravenglass, said Brock, a Parson Jack Russell terrier, took a bite as she screamed in delight.

The 18-year-old, who hid her winning ticket in her bra, is organising an Egyptian holiday and wants a Ford Ka.

She was one of 15 people who scooped a slice of Friday's £102m jackpot, reports the BBC.

Miss Fullagar, who is on a gap year before starting a law degree in 2009, said: "At first I thought I had matched three numbers, so I couldn't believe it when I realised I had the five main numbers plus one Lucky Star.

"My mum called the National Lottery Line and it was only then that I realised I had won a share of the jackpot.

"We were both screaming so loudly that my dog, Brock, didn't know what was happening and bit me on the bottom.

"I didn't know what to do with my ticket, so after hiding it in my bra and jewellery box, I settled for my gym bag until it was confirmed I was a winner."
http://www.ananova.com/images/web/1434409.jpg

----------------
I'd let the dog chew on my slippers!!

Good looking gal, I'd bite her rear too!

FOR FREE!!!;)

moosmom
10-01-2008, 09:26 AM
Oh RICHARD, you make me laugh!!!

lvpets2002
10-01-2008, 11:32 AM
:eek: She What :p Bit the dog's rear back.. All too funny.. :D

RICHARD
10-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Seriously?

What is it with the Brit women?

Bats and lotto tickets in their bras? Hmmmm, that just reinforces my desire to find a nice woman from the Isles and have a go at her.:D

Why did I just think of Nigella Lawson?

lvpets2002
10-01-2008, 11:46 AM
Seriously?

What is it with the Brit women?

Bats and lotto tickets in their bras? Hmmmm, that just reinforces my desire to find a nice woman from the Isles and have a go at her.:D

Why did I just think of Nigella Lawson?

:eek: What & Why the Isles?? And to be thinking of Nigella Lawson.. You being a Bad Boy now..

RICHARD
10-01-2008, 03:01 PM
:eek: What & Why the Isles?? And to be thinking of Nigella Lawson.. You being a Bad Boy now..

The British Isles, and yes, I am willing to relocate!:D;)