PDA

View Full Version : Vote to help your favorite shelter win $$

Taz_Zoee
09-30-2008, 08:51 PM
I edited the title. I figured you could vote for which ever shelter you want. It's all for the animals. :D The directions are below. It's a bit complicated, but once you've got it down it's simple. :)

Help us win! All you have to do is click (www.theanimalrescuesite.com) to help rescued animals, and then vote in The Animal Rescue Site $100,000 Shelter+ Challenge. Both of these actions are absolutely free! You can vote once a day, every day, from September 29 through December 14, 2008. Every time you vote, or tell a friend to vote, you are making a huge difference for us.
Vote today!
Click on Shelter Challenge at the top of the page and follow instructions to vote for ARF!
Thanks!
Tony La Russa's Animal Rescue Foundation

Details on how to vote:
First you must click on the purple box that says - Click here to give - it's free.
Then theres a small box that says vote now with a paw print and a flower in it, click that.
Next you want to search for the shelter - type in Tony La Russa in the search field, CA for the state and it should come up (it's in Walnut Creek). Click VOTE. After that it shows you a picture of an animal to verify your vote. That's it.

I know it is a little much just to vote, but it would be much appreciated. :D

cassiesmom
10-04-2008, 07:58 PM
I voted! But Harmony House is on the list, too - so I recruited my dad to vote also.

Taz_Zoee
10-04-2008, 11:04 PM
I voted! But Harmony House is on the list, too - so I recruited my dad to vote also.

Thank you!! :D I thought you could vote for more than one shelter. Maybe I'm wrong.

jennielynn1970
10-05-2008, 01:43 AM
I'll do yours on one day, and 1x1 the next. :):) That way they both get votes!

Taz_Zoee
10-11-2008, 02:51 PM
*Bump*

Taz_Zoee
10-14-2008, 09:57 PM
Bump again. I edited the title of the thread. I figured I shouldn't be selfish. :D