PDA

View Full Version : State vs. serial cat killer Jay Baldwin...

moosmom
09-30-2008, 08:24 PM
Our serial cat killer hearing is coming up this Thursday. We'll be out there rain or shine. I'll give you details as they become available.

Stay tuned!!

momcat
10-01-2008, 08:03 AM
This idiot murderer gets absolutely no sympathy from me! If only the laws allowed the death penalty for creeps like this, put that on the ballot and my vote would be a resounding YES! Please keep us updated on this one? A message for the judge hearing this case.....Absolutely NO MERCY. Don't just throw the book at this low life, throw the entire law library at him. Lock the b*****d up then loose the key!

May these poor kitties rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge :love:

GILL
10-01-2008, 08:15 AM
Like my wife says "just a little Sicilian justus is needed"

catmandu
10-01-2008, 05:30 PM
SUCH AS THE CAT ANGELS WILL HAVE WHEN THIS CREEP IS CHASED DAILY AND TORN TO PIECES LIKE THE RAY THAT HE IS.
VENGEANCE WILL BELONG TO THE CATS , IN THE LONG RUN!!!:mad::mad:

momcat
10-02-2008, 08:02 AM
Hi Donna! Any news on this creepazoid?

moosmom
10-02-2008, 02:48 PM
I just got back. It's been continued to October 29th. They asked for a contiuance because of compelling documentation that needs to be entered into evidence. I have a feeling that the evidence we came up with really shook the defense (he even LOOKED frazzled). Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you only get 4 continuances before it's poop or get of the pot. The next hearing will be even more interesting because Jay Baldwin will either HAVE to take a plea bargain or stand trial.

As usual, the tv stations weren't there, however the two competing newspapers were.

pomtzu
10-02-2008, 02:52 PM
Continued again - how frustrating!!!:mad: I was hoping to read that he was on his way to jail (or h&ll).:mad::mad::mad:

moosmom
10-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Unfortunately, these things take time. I don't anticipate, should he stand trial, that the trial won't take place till sometime next year. Don't forget, both sides have discovery to exchange (both sides have to answer to) as well as choosing a jury (If his lawyer is smart, he'll choose a bench trial rather than a jury trial) and depositions. The halls of justice move very slowly. But also remember, good things come to those who wait.

catmandu
10-02-2008, 03:21 PM
AS JUDGE ROY BEAN SAID WHAT WE NEED IS A TALL TREE AND A SHORT ROPE.:mad::mad:

Medusa
10-03-2008, 06:59 PM
There's got to be justice in this case. There's just got to be. Keep the faythe.

moosmom
10-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Mary,

Oh, believe me, we are keeping a vigil at those hearings. The first two rows of benches are occupied Irene, her fiance Jeff, me and about 9 other animal advocates at every single hearing. I don't care. I plan on being there to see that this pig serves time, either in jail or in Whiting Forensic Institute.

One way or another, justice WILL prevail for "My Little Boy".

momcat
10-04-2008, 02:36 PM
Mary,
I plan on being there to see that this pig serves time, either in jail or in Whiting Forensic Institute.
I respect your vigilance and dedication on this, Donna. Just one thought though, this *^#@@*! really can't be referred to as a pig.....pigs are much better than that plus he doesn't come up to a pig's level of decency and respectability

moosmom
10-04-2008, 07:18 PM
Momcat,

Your absollutely right. I sincerely apologize to any pigs I have offended.

moosmom
10-30-2008, 01:06 PM
Yesterday was the hearing. They JUST passed this new Supervised Pretrial Diversion, which is nothing more than Accelerated Rehabilitation for criminals. They can use it twice. There are conditions, community service, and previous convictions (which he has) ARE considered when deciding if he qualifies or not. Next date is 11/25/08. That's when the judge decides if he's qualfied. The judge sealed Baldwin's records. He is still in jail. The DA can also reject it. If the judge decides he is qualified, he'll go to a psyche facility and be evaluated. Don't know what'll happen after that.

What I'd like to know is this...IS IT LEGAL TO APPLY FOR A PROGRAM FOR CHARGES DONE BEFORE IT WAS VOTED INTO LAW?

We are writing letters to the Connecticut Probate Office, 253 Main Street, Ansonia, CT 06401 IMPLORING them to deny this program that has yet to be proved successful. Jay Baldwin will be nothing more than a guinea pig!!!

Go to Google and look up this case. The latest news clipping will be in ctpost.com and nhregister.com

We need letters written ASAP begging them to not allow Jay Baldwin back out on the streets to kill more animals or people. This will be our last chance.

CT Probate Office
253 Main St.
Ansonia, CT 06401

Paul Gaetano, Esq.
860-735-7438

If anyone here has time on their hands, PLEASE we need those letters, phone calls to the Prosecutor's Office as soon as possible.

moosmom
11-29-2008, 12:32 PM
" Monday is D-Day for Jay Baldwin. To set the record straight, Attorney Gables was heard saying, "I don't know what the big deal is, it's only a cat"!!! Nice, huh?

Thank you everyone for clarifying Mr. Baldwin's mental state. When he walked in the court room on Tuesday, 11/25, he looked VERY alert and focused, thinking he was going to be home for Thanksgiving. His act of head down, feet shuffling, looking all dissheveled got no sympathy from me. What about sympathy for the MANY cats and kittens he's tortured and killed. I do hope Judge Sequino has the common sense to put this man in a place where he will no longer be able to obtain, torture and kill little animals. We all know that Mr. Baldwin is not only a threat to little animals, but a serious danger to society. Please get him the help he needs. Putting him in the Supervised Pretrial Diversion Program will not only allow him to roam the streets (do you REALLY think they can supervise him properly?) looking for innocent animals and possibly even little children, but it will also put anyone and everyone involved in this case at risk as well. Don't forget, he retaliated against his former employer after bein fired, by breaking all the windows in the building. Scorned by a woman, he would call her and make obscene phone calls. When his apartment was searched, they found children's panties in his apartment. See a pattern here? If he gets out, God help us all. Please Judge Sequino, do the right thing. "

moosmom
11-29-2008, 12:39 PM
" Monday is D-Day for Jay Baldwin. To set the record straight, Attorney Gables was heard saying, "I don't know what the big deal is, it's only a cat"!!! Nice, huh?

Thank you everyone for clarifying Mr. Baldwin's mental state. When he walked in the court room on Tuesday, 11/25, he looked VERY alert and focused, thinking he was going to be home for Thanksgiving. His act of head down, feet shuffling, looking all dissheveled got no sympathy from me. What about sympathy for the MANY cats and kittens he's tortured and killed. I do hope Judge Sequino has the common sense to put this man in a place where he will no longer be able to obtain, torture and kill little animals. We all know that Mr. Baldwin is not only a threat to little animals, but a serious danger to society. Please get him the help he needs. Putting him in the Supervised Pretrial Diversion Program will not only allow him to roam the streets (do you REALLY think they can supervise him properly?) looking for innocent animals and possibly even little children, but it will also put anyone and everyone involved in this case at risk as well. Don't forget, he retaliated against his former employer after bein fired, by breaking all the windows in the building. Scorned by a woman, he would call her and make obscene phone calls. When his apartment was searched, they found children's panties in his apartment. See a pattern here? If he gets out, God help us all. Please Judge Sequino, do the right thing. "

PTers, I need some strong prayers right now. Prayers that the system willl finally come through for us and do the right thing by "My Little Boy" Put Jay Baldwin in a lock down psychiatric program. Get him the help he needs while serving the time for a crime he KNOWS he commited.

I'll be staying over my friend Irene's house Sunday night to get me to the courtroom on time. I'll post the minute I get home.

Oh, and you can be sure that when this is all over with, all bets are off when it comes to the media. The REAL truth will come out!

pomtzu
11-29-2008, 01:03 PM
" To set the record straight, Attorney Gables was heard saying, "I don't know what the big deal is, it's only a cat"!!

"

He's not much better than Baldwin himself if he can say that!!:mad: Next time he has to defend Scumbag Baldwin, maybe he'll be saying "It's only a kid!"
I certainly hope the judge has sense enough to do what's right and lock Baldwin up in a mental facility and not just send him into the Supervised program where he is free to walk the streets, and do who knows what???
Prayers coming from here that justice will be served to all who suffered at his hands - all the ones we know about - and probably many more that haven't be discovered yet - be it animal or otherwise!
Bless you Donna for your continued persistence thru this whole ordeal. The world would be a better place with more folks like you! :love:

moosmom
11-29-2008, 01:14 PM
Oh Ellie, thank you so much. I'm only doing what I am so passionate about. Lets hope the system doesn't fail Irene and her "My Little Boy".

phesina
11-29-2008, 06:35 PM
God bless you, Donna.

And let's hope that this scumbag is put away for a LOO-O-O-NG time.

Medusa
11-29-2008, 07:23 PM
Sure do hope this guy gets what's coming to him, Donna. He sure has a lot of bad vibes coming his way. Still praying for justice for all the innocent cats he tortured and killed.....