PDA

View Full Version : Oh yeah Meowmie! Take This!

StarandBratsmom
09-30-2008, 04:52 PM
Home from work, at last. What an exhausting day. Star's outside, she darts in as I unlocked the front door. She rushed by me so fast almost knocking me down. She probably would have laughed.

I lean down to pet her, she meows and walks around in circles, I know she's hungry. I feed her a little teeny tiny treat. When she was done, she gave me this look like, that's it? Nothing else? I walk into the office, sit down to check my mail. She follows me, then looks at me, and then she goes to the other office chair and starts sharpening her claws. I tell her, "Star, don't even think about it." She scratches, making that awful scratching noise. "NO! Star." She continues to do it even faster. As if she is saying to me, "Meowmie, how dare you feed me so little, and how dare you tell my royalness NO, so take that!!" She rushes out of the room, she knows she is in trouble.

She comes back in, hops in my lap, purrs and gives headbumpies like nothing ever happened.

catmandu
09-30-2008, 05:09 PM
AS MUCH AS WE LOVE OUR DEAR CAT COMPANIONS, THEY CAN DO THINGS AS THOUGH THEY ARE TRYING TO GET ON OUR NERVES.
THE FOUND CATS SCRAPPY 2 THE SENSATIONAL AND JUKE JOINT JOSEPH PLAY COVER THE FLOOR IN LITTER AND SCRAPE , SCRAPE AND SRAPE SOME MORE, SORT OF A CHINESE CAT WATER TORTURE!!!
IF WE STOP , DO WE GET TREATS??????:cool::cool:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!:eek::eek:

StarandBratsmom
10-01-2008, 01:20 AM
LOL, yeah I know what you mean. Star has been acting a little sick tonight though. I found puke and she seems kind of grumpy.

kt_luvs_kitties
10-01-2008, 02:04 AM
LOL

Kitty just wanted to be noticed:p