PDA

View Full Version : HELP! We have a bug problem

sparks19
09-30-2008, 12:15 PM
We have stink bugs around here.... TONS of them. they are everywhere. They get into the house somehow and I kill about 6-10 a day. They are driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked them up on google and how to get rid of them and the only thing I could find was to use pesticides or get a company to come in and spray pesticides... but we have two dogs and a baby so I'm a little leary of the pesticide idea.

So does anyone know a safer remedy for getting rid of bugs?

mina'smomma
09-30-2008, 01:04 PM
Chalk Dust and Coke. It worked at my house

caseysmom
09-30-2008, 01:20 PM
Shoot them! :D

sparks19
09-30-2008, 01:22 PM
Chalk Dust and Coke. It worked at my house

how does that work... do you use a spray bottle and spray the bugs or do you use it to make a perimeter?

They are flying bugs too

AND I sprayed one with raid... soaked it and it didn't die :eek:

sparks19
09-30-2008, 01:24 PM
Shoot them! :D

LOL don't have that much ammo and then my screen door would be full of holes :p. There are seriously hundreds of them.

Seriously just looking at the screen door there are 10 of them on there... and I have already killed 4 inside today and just spotted another one that I'm going to get right now.

GRRRRRR

mina'smomma
09-30-2008, 01:55 PM
Chalk dust around the perimater and coke with a little chalk in a spray bottle. It sticks the bug together and the dust suffocates them.

sparks19
09-30-2008, 02:05 PM
Chalk dust around the perimater and coke with a little chalk in a spray bottle. It sticks the bug together and the dust suffocates them.

excellent... I'm going to try that :D
Thanks

caseysmom
09-30-2008, 02:06 PM
I used oregano leaves on mealy bugs...don't know if it will help with those or not...

sparks19
09-30-2008, 02:15 PM
Well I am willing to try ANYTHING at this point lol. If someone told me that dancing on the porch in my underwear would make them go away... I think I might just try it LOL

caseysmom
09-30-2008, 02:17 PM
Well I am willing to try ANYTHING at this point lol. If someone told me that dancing on the porch in my underwear would make them go away... I think I might just try it LOL

Well Brian might like that:D

sparks19
09-30-2008, 02:19 PM
Well Brian might like that:D

He might .... I'm just afraid he might take pictures LOL

caseysmom
09-30-2008, 02:22 PM
Well its time Hannah gets a sibling:o

sparks19
09-30-2008, 02:41 PM
Well its time Hannah gets a sibling:o

OOOOOOOOOOOH no... lol not until she is out of diapers. when she is potty trained her reward can be a sibling :p

For the record... I just killed 6 more lol and I almost broke myself with the last one. He was up really high and I got him with the fly swatter and he flew off the wall and almost landed on me and so I freaked out and tried to get out of the way really fast LOL and I trip on the chair, stepped in some water (I have messy drinking dogs lol) and almost landed on my face hahaha.