PDA

View Full Version : Chi lovers, I have good news =)

WELOVESPUPPIES
09-29-2008, 08:54 PM
My MIL is getting Sasha (Pyper) I don't know what she will name her yet. We went up to see them again this evening because it has been about 4 weeks since she has seen them and they have changed a lot. I thought for a moment she was going to come home with two LOL. I just thought I would share this news. So now you will get to watch Ryleigh and Sasha grow up:D

cassiesmom
09-29-2008, 09:40 PM
Yay! Yay! Yay!!!

Daisy and Delilah
09-29-2008, 10:36 PM
Fantastic, Traci!!!!! I can't wait. Chihuahuas are like potato chips. You can't have just one. They're so loveable and sweet.:)

Taz_Zoee
09-29-2008, 10:58 PM
Woo Hoo!! I haven't even had time to check out the most recent thread of Ryleigh yet. Boy I am so behind!! :)

K9karen
09-29-2008, 11:39 PM
That's so cool! Pleasea overwhelm us with pictures! :D

Pam
09-30-2008, 05:10 AM
Hooray! My fingers and toes have been crossed that she would be able do that! Oh now we get to see them both grow up! I can't wait to see MORE MORE MORE pictures! (Terry, we'd better increase our life insurance! Future threads could be life-threatening! :p :D )

*LabLoverKEB*
09-30-2008, 12:51 PM
Oh yayyyy! I'm thrilled that your mil is getting her!!

Freedom
09-30-2008, 03:25 PM
Terrific news!!

Husky_mom
09-30-2008, 03:31 PM
what great news!!.. canīt wait for the pics of your last visit ;)...

Daisy and Delilah
09-30-2008, 06:55 PM
Hooray! My fingers and toes have been crossed that she would be able do that! Oh now we get to see them both grow up! I can't wait to see MORE MORE MORE pictures! (Terry, we'd better increase our life insurance! Future threads could be life-threatening! :p :D )

Another great idea, Pam!!! You think of everything. I'll call the insurance company tomorrow. Mega pics of all those pups may just come close to finishing us off ;)

boomersooner
09-30-2008, 08:46 PM
That's great news!!!!! Both little puppers will be greatly loved!!

Animalhouse26
10-01-2008, 09:29 AM
awww That is AWESOME! I Was just on there site this AM.. I am in LOVE with Sydney! I can't Believe she is still not sold!

I can't wait to see pics of the girls together! :)

AdoreMyDogs
10-01-2008, 09:50 AM
I'm so glad! I am not sure if I commented yet on your new pup, but OH MY is she ever a doll! She's too cute for words. I was never even a Chi fan until Chopper, and now I'm just so in love with Chopper and your new little bundle of cuteness! Congrats and congrats to Pyper.

WELOVESPUPPIES
10-01-2008, 10:07 AM
awww That is AWESOME! I Was just on there site this AM.. I am in LOVE with Sydney! I can't Believe she is still not sold!

I can't wait to see pics of the girls together! :)

Don't worry there is someone working on getting her right now :D Actually her and Bandit Jr are pretty much spoken for if all goes well. She is very particular on who gets her babies, wants them to have a FUREVER home, so she watches for what she calls red flags when she talks to them and meets them.

WELOVESPUPPIES
10-01-2008, 10:08 AM
I'm so glad! I am not sure if I commented yet on your new pup, but OH MY is she ever a doll! She's too cute for words. I was never even a Chi fan until Chopper, and now I'm just so in love with Chopper and your new little bundle of cuteness! Congrats and congrats to Pyper.

Thank you for the compliment on Ryleigh. l I sure am happy to see that my little Chopper man brought you to your senses LOL.

Animalhouse26
10-01-2008, 11:31 AM
awww I am sooo glad she may have a home lined up! Ugh, just wish it was me! :(

Chica
10-01-2008, 11:55 AM
HOORAY!!!!!!MORE CHIHUAHUA'S TO LOVE!!!!!!:love: