PDA

View Full Version : Music

mustlovedogs
09-29-2008, 05:21 AM
Hello, everyone :)

I'm just kind of curious, what is everyone's taste in music, and what are your favorite songs?

I like country and classic rock. My favorites are Trace Adkins, Garth Brooks, Jason Aldean, and Guns 'N' Roses.

I love "Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns 'N' Roses. That is my all-time favorite. But right now, I love "Relentless" by Jason Aldean. :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-29-2008, 07:32 AM
This will surprise lots of you: my alltime favorite music is......
GUNS 'N' ROSES , INXS !! I just drop everything I am doing when hearing Axl Rose on the radio :D

He he, not bad for an oldie like me, he!?!

cloverfdx
09-29-2008, 09:34 AM
At the moment Jason Mraz, i have been a fan for years but adore his new stuff :love:.

DJFyrewolf36
09-29-2008, 09:43 AM
I like a little bit of everything actually. Right now I have techno mixed with new age mixed with classic rock mixed with hip hop mixed with 80s pop on my mp3 player...

And thats just what I listened to today :D I'm open to all forms of music from all corners of the globe. There isn't a genre of music out there that doesn't have at least ONE song I like ;)

Suki Wingy
09-29-2008, 11:57 AM
I like a LOT of different kind of music. Most often I listen to country and wizard rock. Wizard rock, or wrock, is songs inspired by or about the Harry Potter books and characters. Pretty much the only music that I consistently don't like are R & B and Jazz.

Right now I'm listening most often to Jason Aldean, Tim McGraw, and Toby Keith.

Whisk_Luva
09-29-2008, 12:03 PM
Rock/emo/screamo/metal...

I have to many favourite songs to list ;)

lvpets2002
09-29-2008, 12:20 PM
:) Oh I am pretty laid back when it comes to music.. I like my Ole-Dies of the 70's & 80's.. I like country & jazz.. I like anything as long as it is not heavy metal or real hard hard rock..

buddy.09
09-29-2008, 03:27 PM
I love Taylor Swift. She's my favorite singer.

I also like rock. My favorite bands are The Maine, 30 Seconds To Mars, Alesana, We The Kings, and lots more.

mustlovedogs
09-29-2008, 03:32 PM
I love Taylor Swift. She's my favorite singer.

Me too! :) I love her song "Change".

Casper
09-29-2008, 04:28 PM
My "favorites" change on a weekly basis. One week I will listen to stuff like Underoath, Far-Less, As Cities Burn, etc. And the next I will have Johnny Cash, Hank Williams Sr., Willie Nelson, etc. playing. At the moment the top few artists on my playlist are...

1. Matt Costa (Okay, okay, I will admit it. I am in love with this guy's music..)
2. The Classic Crime
3. Beirut
4. Donavon Frankenreiter
5. Bowerbirds
6. Andrew Bird

At the moment Jason Mraz, i have been a fan for years but adore his new stuff :love:.

Same here, I was very pleased with his new album. :)

Jessika
09-29-2008, 04:42 PM
Myself, mostly rock, hard rock, and barely touch on metal. Hubby is a metal head and some of the bands he listens to have grown on me, but I still don't like incoherent screaming :(

Some of my top bands include:

Three Days Grace
Red
Nonpoint
Static-X
Chevelle
Adema

among many others :)

ParNone
09-29-2008, 04:50 PM
I was a huge country fan... Dixie Chicks, Terri Clark and many more... but over the years I've been less and less enthused by the new acts... so I did 180 back to heavy metal/hard rock music... my latest obsession is Linkin' Park... love, love these guys! Numb is one of my fave songs of theirs, but I pretty much love all their stuff...

Par...

Karen
09-29-2008, 04:58 PM
I like almost all kinds of music! My iPod has everything from Scott Joplin to Woody Guthrie to Johnny Cash to Joni Mitchell to Jace Everett, Queen to classical, with just about everything in between!

Kfamr
09-29-2008, 10:35 PM
Honestly, A LOT. Anything and everything.

Recent favorites;

Rise Against
City and Colour
Devendra Banhart
This Bike Is a Pipe Bomb
Municipal Waste
Cock Sparrer
Metro Station
Tom G
Lil Wayne
MF Doom

wolf_Q
09-29-2008, 10:45 PM
The first few that popped into my head...

U2
No Doubt
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Barenaked Ladies
Tom Petty
Our Lady Peace
Raine Maida (OLP's lead singer...love his solo album)
Foo Fighters
Broke City

More random artists that are on my ipod...just some of them, there's too many to list them all
The Beatles
Beck
Bob Dylan
The Brobecks
Jet
Jimmy Eat World
Kelly Clarkson
Muse
Modest Mouse
The Offspring
Paramore
Pearl Jam