PDA

View Full Version : Connecticut Pet Expo-Hairy Ari makes his first Cat Show Debut!!

moosmom
09-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Come one, come all to the Connecticut Pet Expo the weekend of October 25 & 26 at the Connecticut Expo Center in Hartford CT.

MooShoo and Hairy Ari will hold a meet and greet both days. Hairy Airy will be making his Cat Show Debut in the Household Pet Category. If any of you are in the area please feel free to stop by at the TICA Cat Show (that's where I'll be most of the time). They will also have Dog Trials, lots of vendors and things to see.

I hope some of you will make the trip. I'd love to see you and so would the boys. Come root for Ari. :D:D

Killearn Kitties
09-28-2008, 02:56 PM
If only I could! You will give us a blow by blow account of the happenings, will you not? :D I am sure the boys will be wonderful in the meet and greet, and good luck to Hairy Airy in the Household Pet Category!

davidpizzica
09-28-2008, 03:02 PM
Come one, come all to the Connecticut Pet Expo the weekend of October 24 & 25 at the Connecticut Expo Center in Hartford CT.

MooShoo and Hairy Ari will hold a meet and greet both days. Hairy Airy will be making his Cat Show Debut in the Household Pet Category. If any of you are in the area please feel free to stop by at the TICA Cat Show (that's where I'll be most of the time). They will also have Dog Trials, lots of vendors and things to see.

I hope some of you will make the trip. I'd love to see you and so would the boys. Come root for Ari. :D:D

Donna, I really wish I could be there to see Mooshoo and hairy Ari at the show! I'm sure that both of them will be a hit there. I'll be there in spirit.

moosmom
09-28-2008, 03:24 PM
Killearn Kitties,

Actually, MooShoo is going to keep Ari company. This is Ari's first show so it'll be interesting to see how the judges react to his unique looks. I'll keep you posted on his progress.

David,

You bet!!

catmandu
09-28-2008, 03:53 PM
MY MOOSE THE MAGNIFICATS GOING SO IF YOU HEAR WAHT SOUNDS LIKE A FLOCK OF PIDGEONS BREAKING INTO A BREAD FACTORY, DONT PANIC, ITS ONLY THE MOOSE ANGEL PUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!:love::love::love:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_286661e5.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=286661e5.pbr)

Freedom
09-28-2008, 04:11 PM
Oh! We went last year and had a GREAT time! Need to mark my calendar!

moosmom
09-28-2008, 05:08 PM
Sandi,

I won't know where the boys will be benched until Saturday morning. I'll leave a note at the front door (there will be Helping Paws Rescue taking in canned cat food for a reduced admission) I'll let them know where I am so it'll be easy to find me. I can't wait!!!!! I've got 3 weeks to make cage curtains.:eek::eek:

Medusa
09-28-2008, 05:28 PM
I'll be there in spirit, Donna. W/Puddy in the condition she's in, I haven't been going out much. I'm rooting for Ari, though. :)

moosmom
09-28-2008, 07:25 PM
Thanks Mary, wish you could be there in person.