PDA

View Full Version : New moon on Monday, Sept. 29, 4:13 AM EST

Medusa
09-28-2008, 08:21 AM
Several of you have said that you would like a reminder as to when the new moon is so that you can write your Law of Abundance check, so here's your reminder. It's tomorrow. :)

shais_mom
09-28-2008, 12:04 PM
thank you Mary
**gentle Hugs**

phesina
09-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Thank you, Mary!

First thing tomorrow morning (which for me will be after 4:13am) I need to write my new check.

And I just printed out the instructions (which I did save last month in a place I was able to find it), so I won't have to ask you for those again.

Pat

Medusa
09-28-2008, 05:47 PM
Thank you, Mary!

First thing tomorrow morning (which for me will be after 4:13am) I need to write my new check.

And I just printed out the instructions (which I did save last month in a place I was able to find it), so I won't have to ask you for those again.

Pat

Cool. Now just remember to put it away where you won't think about it; don't talk about it to others either. Just let it do its work. I'm looking forward to good reports. Last time Dr. Lee gave me a substantial discount on Puddy's meds and my other vet gave me some freebies. I also got extra money. So I can hardly wait to see what this month will bring.

Sevaede
09-28-2008, 06:00 PM
Thank you for the reminder! I am going to have to try this out! :D

moosmom
09-28-2008, 07:20 PM
Mary,

Thanks for the reminder.

Scooter's Mom
09-28-2008, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the reminder!

animal_rescue
09-28-2008, 10:36 PM
This will be my first time trying so I'm really hoping for it to work out well. Thanks for letting me know. :)

kitten645
09-29-2008, 03:28 AM
Thanks!!:p

RICHARD
09-29-2008, 09:05 AM
NOw that that is outta the way!!!!!:)

Good Luck to you all!

RICHARD
09-29-2008, 04:50 PM
SUCK ON THIS, BAD LUCK!!!!!

I woke up this morning at 5:30 and did some out door cleaning, made breakfast and did a little work outside.

I came back in and did my LOA chack and went back to sleep.

A month ago I got a letter stating I was eligible for some benefits, again!
I had made out my sheet for those benefits about two weeks ago and put the envelopes in the mail with a 41 cent stamp on them-To my shock ny nephew reminded me that the new postal rates are 42 cents. I thought that the forms were stuck inside the, "not enough postage" room in the area P.O. So I was screwed!

Last night I was down to my BARE BONES/Old Mother Hubbard cupboard rations.....White Rice and plain packaged spaghetti sauce. This morning was good for the last two potatoes and egg Breakfast.

I did have a really good feeling today, so I went to take a nap and when I woke up I checked the mail and there was my bennies CHECK!!!

Hve you ever seen a white boy, with not a lick of Rythmn do a happy dance?

That's me!!!
-----------------------------

I want to be acknlowledged for the Fastest LOA return in History. I did my LOA check at around 7 a.m. and now it's 2:49 p.m.!!!!!

P.s. I love the postal service!!!!!:D

Marigold2
09-29-2008, 06:46 PM
I did mine.:D:D:D:D