PDA

View Full Version : Syrah Palin-Drunk on Power?

RICHARD
09-27-2008, 08:37 PM
No nitwit, on wine!

http://www.seriouseats.com/2008/09/palin-syrah-sarah-sara-wine-drops-in-sales.html

I have to laugh, then hang my head in shame because this has happened in my state of Cah Lee Fuh Nee AH!

I always looked at wine people-now knows as "Whiners"- as being educated people who could tell a cabernet from Ripple or a Sauvingon from a farm with a Boone at the front of it.

Nope.

The funniest part is that this story comes from the Communist Northern City of San Francisco. Sorry to all the normal Northern Cah lee Fuh Nee Ahn PTers!

Imagine that! Not drinking a wine because it has a name you associate with an enemy politician. They are smart enough to eat escargot, caviar and sweetbreads, of course!

In reality, snails, fish eggs and entrails/thymus are a bit much to stomach, let alone roll over your tongue and down the old hatch. So maybe a fancy name does make a difference when it comes to eating stuff that is only ingested by really smart poor people, or really stupid rich ones.

I guess if it was Obama-ade or Barack Cherry Wine the factories would not be able to keep up with the demand.

It's funny to know that these dignified, smart, ultra liberals are so dumb they can't investigate a product past the label, and it's one that has nothing to do with anything they fear or hold in comtempt.

They old line goes, F them if they can't take a joke. I hereby ask that the saying be amended to, F them if they can't take a drink, It's more for me anyway!!!

Morons!:p:)

blue
09-27-2008, 08:39 PM
Ya wanna go Parah Salin?

RICHARD
09-27-2008, 08:42 PM
Ya wanna go Parah Salin?

And be accused of being a "hanger-on"?

I'm gone!:D

RedHedd
09-28-2008, 12:34 PM
You diss'n my City? :p

RICHARD
09-28-2008, 07:45 PM
You diss'n my City? :p

The city is fine. It's the 'politics' that have me baffled!;)