PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Skunk!

RockyRoad
09-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Hi there, adorable Skunk! What a gorgeous little lady you are! Good for your human for rescuing you before you could meet that snake, cutie. And now look at you; you and your fur siblings are certainly living the good life! :D You sound like such a loving and affectionate sweetheart. I don`t blame you for not liking loud noises and thunder. Thunder is pretty loud to humans; I can`t imagine what it must sound like to you! :eek: What a smart girl you must be to know the word "kiss," and what a great word to know! It sounds like you`re definitely spoiled rotten by your human! I hope you have a wonderful day today, special girl! :love:

tatsxxx11
09-27-2008, 01:23 PM
Hi there adorable Skunk! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful girl!:love: What a frightening, close call you had with the snake!:eek: Thanks to your hero Mom for rescuing you (and your fursibs!) from such an unspeakable fate! You have more than repaid your human's great kindness with your sweet, gentle, loving nature and your devoted companionship, Skunk! That's one lucky lady, being on the receiving end of those precious rattie kisses and cuddles!:) Congratulations and lots of love to you on your big day, sweetheart!:love: I hope you and all of your rattie sibs are being treated to an extra special, fun day of celebration...spoiled rotten...more than normal!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
09-27-2008, 01:31 PM
Skunk what a beauty you are!!! :love:

I can't even bear to think of you as snake food. :( Please give your human a kiss from me for saving you! :) I hope you are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

Suki Wingy
09-27-2008, 03:16 PM
Skunk, you are such a cute little rat! You look a lot like my Nandy and my Buddy rats. :love:

susanswatlin518
09-27-2008, 07:54 PM
HI-WHAT A CUTE LITTLE RAT! I AM A CAT LADY-BUT YOUR PICTURE IS SOOO SWEET. I HOPE YOU GET A BASKET FULL OF KISSES FOR BEING THE PET OF THE DAY, LITTLE ONE! :):):):love:SUSANSWATLIN518

Coondoglover
09-27-2008, 08:31 PM
Hi, Skunk! You are a pretty rat, and seem to be quite smart and cuddly, too! That's a perfect combination. I'm glad you were rescued and have a nice loving home where people really take good care of you. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on POTD!:D

catloverforever
09-27-2008, 11:15 PM
You sound like such a sweetie; we're so glad you were rescued from that terrible fate. You are such a special, lovable, and beautiful girl; we're so glad you could be honored today as Pet of the Day! Hope your day was as marvelous as you are! Hugs, ~Catloverforever and My Kitties: Nellie and Reggie White~