PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it My Aunt Tammy has passed away

Zippy
09-27-2008, 10:49 AM
My Aunt Tammy has passed away.She just collapsed and died.I am in shock.She was only 42 and I just don't understand it.My family needs prayers please.My grandma called last night and told us.I want it all to be a bad dream and wake up any second.It can't be true but I know it is.Please prayers and thoughts for my family.

Edwina's Secretary
09-27-2008, 10:50 AM
So sorry Zippy for all the hard times you family is experiencing.

My thoughts are with you along with hope for better days.

Catty1
09-27-2008, 10:58 AM
Many big hugs for you and your family! :love::love::love::love:

42 is no age...just too young. Prayers for you and everyone.

gini
09-27-2008, 11:20 AM
What a horrible loss for your family to endure. You and your family have my prayers.

pitc9
09-27-2008, 11:24 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt's sudden passing.

Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

Casper
09-27-2008, 11:44 AM
How terrible. :( 42 is too young for anyone to die. What a shock.

Good vibes headed out for all of your family during this difficult time.
I will keep you all in my thoughts.

jazzcat
09-27-2008, 12:09 PM
I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Zippy
09-27-2008, 12:38 PM
Thank you all so much for your prayers and thoughts.

Freedom
09-27-2008, 01:54 PM
Hugs to you. How shocking for everyone. Will keep all of you in my prayers.

Karen
09-27-2008, 02:00 PM
Prayers on the way for you and your family. I hope you find out what caused her death. My friend's Dad just died suddenly from an aortic aneurism, and it turns out that that runs in the family, so my friend is going to get scanned just in case.

Sevaede
09-27-2008, 02:09 PM
*HUGS* I am so sorry. :( My thoughts go out to you and your family! :(

Alysser
09-27-2008, 03:20 PM
I'm sorry, Zippy. I hope your family will be okay during this sad time. ((hugs)) to you!

Zippy
09-27-2008, 04:01 PM
Thanks again everyone.I am still in shock and just trying to keep my mind busy.My mom's flying back to GA for the funeral.I really don't know how to handle this.I have never lost anyone close to me.I am really worried about my family.My 3 cousins(ages 22,18,17)the most.I just can't believe it.

Miss Z
09-27-2008, 04:27 PM
Oh Nikki, I am so sorry. :(:( She was so young. ((hugs)) to you and your family.

Zippy
09-27-2008, 04:29 PM
The moment I found out keeps replaying over and over in my head.I am trying to remember all the happy times I had with my Aunt Tammy and that someday I will see her again.

Catty1
09-27-2008, 04:39 PM
Zippy - was Tammy your mom's sister?

If you feel up to it - write a bit about what Aunt Tammy was like. :love:

{{{{hugs}}}}

Zippy
09-27-2008, 04:42 PM
Yes,Aunt Tammy was my mom's sister.They were very close.

Medusa
09-27-2008, 06:33 PM
I am trying to remember all the happy times I had with my Aunt Tammy and that someday I will see her again.

This is what will help you to heal. Try to keep in mind when you become overwhelmed w/grief that your aunt is not suffering. She was young but she hasn't really passed away; she has passed through this life into a better one. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

moosmom
09-27-2008, 11:09 PM
Zippy,

I'm so sorry to hear of your aunt's passing. My sincere condolences to you and your familly.

:love::love:

Donna

sparks19
09-27-2008, 11:14 PM
I am SO sorry to hear this.

My prayers are with you and your family.

Zippy
09-28-2008, 11:53 AM
I am back in denial.I keep going form denial to crying.My mom's plane took off this morning and she should be there soon.My grandparents are already there along with my uncle micky.My uncle shane gets there today also.I talked to my grandma and she says 2 of my cousins(Robert and Kirstan)are crying and talking and the other Nick hasn't said a word.Nick's never been one to say much but it worrys me.Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and letting me talk about my aunts passing.

Daisy and Delilah
09-28-2008, 01:08 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. She was so young. She will be sadly missed. My condolences to you and your family. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Rest In Peace Aunt Tammy:(

ramanth
09-28-2008, 05:01 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss. :(

Zippy
09-28-2008, 07:23 PM
My Aunt Tammy was one of the best people in the world.If someone had asked for the shirt off her back she would have taken it off and given it to them.She loves everyone and is the most forgiving person it has ever been my privilege to know and am proud and blessed to be able to call her my aunt.She was the only one in the family who could ever understand the illness we shared.She is the Best Aunt and if I am ever an Aunt I hope I can be as great an Aunt as she is.I Love my Aunt and will never ever forget or stop loving her.I know she will alwas be with me in spirit.

caseysmom
09-28-2008, 09:42 PM
I am so sorry thats got to be really hard for you and your family...{{hugs}}.

DJFyrewolf36
09-28-2008, 10:02 PM
Prayers on the way :(

Zippy
09-29-2008, 09:51 PM
My Aunt's Funeral is Wednesday.My mom and uncles and cousins and grandparents are going thorw the picture albums to find pictures of my aunt for a kind of coloage to have at the funeral.I got off the phone with my cousin Robert my aunt's oldest son.I wouldn't be albe to make it to the funeral and feel horriable about it.I would again like to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for my family.

Sevaede
09-29-2008, 10:14 PM
**HUGS** My thoughts are with you and your family.

R.I.P. Tammy :(

serverpimp
09-30-2008, 06:23 AM
First of all sorry for crazy forum name. It's what I use other places and I'm not feelling very creative this morning. I happen across this forum doing a search on my wife's name to see if her obituary had posted yet. Yes, I am Zippy's uncle.

Tammy loved animals (except for chickens for some strange reason) as much as Nicole. You guys shared so much in common. Please be strong as you know she is in a better place and would be telling you to be strong. We are managing here with family around. I know the darker days lay ahead once everyone leaves but with all of you out there praying and thinking about us we will find a way to get through the days.

Tammy's babies are two Toy Pomeranians named Teddy & Princess. They are brother and sister and are just a blast to see play in the back yard. Teddy thinks he is the alpha male even though we have a gentle 108 pound black lab. Teddy weighs in at 8 pounds. I know they are grieving also (all 5 dogs). Teddy & Princess hadn't slept in our bed for several months after we changed our stair case from carpet to wood steps. I was concerned of them going down or Tammy trying to carry them. I have let them sleep with me the last two nights and it has given me comfort and I know they are enjoying snuggling up to me.

Thank you for supporting my neice, especially through this tough time. She is a kind and wonderful person. My wife loved her dearly.

Nicole - we will catch up later. Love you. Uncle Paul

ahamii
09-30-2008, 11:40 AM
Father, we thank You that we have a High Priest Who is able to understand and sympathize and have a fellow feeling with Paul and the Leadingham

Family’s grief over the loss of his wife Tammy.

Father, we thank You that Paul does not sorrow, as one who has no hope. I ask that You comfort Paul and his family, for You said, “Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted” (Matt 5:4).

Father, comfort Paul and his family because You have loved them and have given them everlasting consolation and good hope through grace.

Father, give unto Paul and his family beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, that they might be called a tree of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that You might be glorified.

In Jesus’ name amen.

Alfred - AutoTrader.com