PDA

View Full Version : The date of my surgery

davidpizzica
09-26-2008, 03:17 PM
I'm to get that mouth surgery done on monday October 13th at 1:00. I'm a little nervous about it, but it has to be done. I go in October 2nd to get a couple of cavities filled and a cleaning. These darn teeth!

lvpets2002
09-26-2008, 03:26 PM
:) Oh My Ochyyy.. More surgery.. Now is this to pull some more teeth & or to do a tori??

davidpizzica
09-26-2008, 03:57 PM
:) Oh My Ochyyy.. More surgery.. Now is this to pull some more teeth & or to do a tori??

No, no more teeth pulling. This is to take care of my tori so that my new dentures will fit right. It seems like I can't stay away from surgeons!

lvpets2002
09-29-2008, 10:46 AM
No, no more teeth pulling. This is to take care of my tori so that my new dentures will fit right. It seems like I can't stay away from surgeons!

:) Oh back when I had a lot of dental work done = it got so bad that I hated for anyone to touch my mouth.. I was so ready for all to be done.. Bless you & hang in there due too it will all be done soon..

Daisy and Delilah
09-29-2008, 01:26 PM
Thoughts and prayers going out to you, David. I hope you're hanging in there. There is a light at the end of that tunnel!!!!:)
{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}