PDA

View Full Version : Damn Photobucket

Queen of Poop
09-25-2008, 08:57 PM
I was going to post new kitten photos but photobucket will not accept my username and password. What other programs are available for loading photos into so they can be downloaded here? Do they work better than photobucket? Grrrrrrr!!!

Emeraldgreen
09-25-2008, 09:14 PM
A while back Photobucket made everyone re-enter a new password. If you haven't used it recently and didn't go through this procedure, that might be why. I think there is a place on the log-in page where you can request they send you the password to your email. Then you might be able to enter a new one after that?
Also, I have found a glitch with Photobucket. If I type in my username and then tab over and my password fills in by itself with the little stars, it sometimes won't accept it. So I type in my username and then tab over and then erase the stars and then retype my passord myself and it works. I have no idea why.:confused: Hope this helps.

Queen of Poop
09-25-2008, 09:32 PM
A while back Photobucket made everyone re-enter a new password. If you haven't used it recently and didn't go through this procedure, that might be why. I think there is a place on the log-in page where you can request they send you the password to your email. Then you might be able to enter a new one after that?
Also, I have found a glitch with Photobucket. If I type in my username and then tab over and my password fills in by itself with the little stars, it sometimes won't accept it. So I type in my username and then tab over and then erase the stars and then retype my passord myself and it works. I have no idea why.:confused: Hope this helps.

I thank you for the info. I was able to get my password reset. I've posted a few kitten photos if you're interested.