PDA

View Full Version : A white kitchen

Gin
09-22-2008, 09:58 PM
I came home from the store, unpacked the groceries and put everything away, except for a package of rice, which I left lying on the kitchen counter. Then I went into the living room and watched TV.

Presently, I heard strange noises from the kitchen. I went in to investigate, and Oh my God, it was a world of white. Striker had chewed open the package of rice and there was rice all over the counters, in the sink, and on the floor.

After a few appropriate remarks, I grabbed the broom and dustpan and started a clean-up operation. That was three days ago and I'm STILL finding little bits of rice here and there.

I think I'll give Striker back to the Humane Society. (I'm only kidding. I still love the little rat)

Don Juan's mom
09-22-2008, 10:24 PM
Oh, I'm sure Stryker was just trying to help you start dinner. :rolleyes:

I seem to remember a similar incident a few years ago, involving some kitties and a 25-pound bag of litter. :mad: But of course, they were just trying to help clean up after themselves. ;):D

RICHARD
09-22-2008, 11:29 PM
After a few appropriate remarks, I grabbed the broom and dustpan and started a clean-up operation.

What's the matter?

Afraid to admit you use blue language?;)

Ed makes his "white" out of styrofoam anything.....and that stuff follows you!

Be thankful it wasn't a 25 pound bag!!:eek:

StarandBratsmom
09-23-2008, 08:58 AM
Thanks for my first laugh of the day!! That is too funny. Rice is a pain in the butt to clean up. I know, I have accidently opened it and spilled it all over the place.

catmandu
09-23-2008, 04:47 PM
THAT REMIND ME OF THE TIME WHEN MY LITTLE POUNCER DRAGGED A STEAK OUT OF THE PACKAGE AND UNTO THE FLOOR!
SHE WAS SO HAPPY THAT I ALWAYS MADE SURE THAT MY DEAR LITTLE GIRL GOT HER FAIR SHARE.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/MY%20HAPPY%20CAT%20FAMILY-Scrapblog/th_MYHAPPYCATFAMILY-1.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=MYHAPPYCATFAMILY-Scrapblog.pbw)
THAT WILL GIVE YOU A FUNNY STORY THAT YOU CAN TELL FOR YEARS ABOUT YOUR STRIKER :love: MADE YOU A WHITE KITCHEN:love::love:

lvpets2002
09-23-2008, 04:51 PM
:p Same Here Thanks for the Good Laugh.. I am still cracking up over here.. Yup I could just picture this going on at my house.. :D

Freedom
09-23-2008, 07:20 PM
HA HA HA HAAA~

Note to self: keep rice behind upper cabinet door.

(Sparkle can open the lower cabinet doors, does so regularly and has recently taught Tuppence how to do this!)

mrspunkysmom
09-24-2008, 06:00 AM
Oh, Sam is a champion door opener.

However, Spunky creates the messes. When I was moving, I had packed a bag of dried split peas on the top of the dry food items. I heard some noise later on and come into the kitchen to find split peas all over the place. Spunky thought the crinkly bags were fun (noddles, beans, and such) and made biscuits with them.

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-24-2008, 10:13 AM
ROTFL !!!