PDA

View Full Version : Gigi & Steve at the cottage.....

Russian Blue
09-22-2008, 06:17 PM
Hi, everyone!

Here are some Gigi and Steve pics from this weekend. I also posted a cottage picture thread in the General forum if you're interested. :)

Steve and the loon! :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/Cottage%202005/Cottage2008/SteveLoon88.jpg

Gigi enjoying her bed.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/Cottage%202005/Cottage2008/GigiBed56.jpg

Gigi and Steve going after a fly. You can really see how Steve's body is starting to 'thicken' up around his neck and upper body. Thank goodness, since it will balance out his big belly. ;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/Cottage%202005/Cottage2008/SteveGigiFly52.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/Cottage%202005/Cottage2008/SteveGigiFly54.jpg

A B&W Steve portrait (look at his round profile ;) )
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/Cottage%202005/Cottage2008/SteveWindowBW87.jpg

captain
09-22-2008, 07:17 PM
What beautiful pics!!!

Off to check out the cottage thread ....

catmandu
09-22-2008, 08:04 PM
THOSE ARE SUCH GREAT PHOTOS OF GIGI :love:AND STEVE :love:, AND WE KNOW THAT THE SPIRIT OF NAKITAS :love:THERE AS WELL, WATCHING OVER HER " REPALCEMENTS"
ALTHOUGH THEY LIKE MY FOUND CATS ARE NOT REPLACEMENTS, BUT PART OF A CAT FAMILY TREE:love::love:
THE CATS WISH THAT THEY HAD A COTTAGE , AND I KNOW A FEW FOUND AND PORCH ANGELS MAY WELL PAY A VISIT.:cool::D

cassiesmom
09-22-2008, 09:48 PM
Dear Steve and Gigi,

You are beautiful in color AND in black and white!

shais_mom
09-22-2008, 11:02 PM
gorgeous! :D

catlover4ever
09-23-2008, 08:27 AM
You always take such beautiful pictures....of course your subjects are so beautiful it's difficult to not take a good picture. :)

Felicia's Mom
09-23-2008, 12:53 PM
Beautiful pictures of Steve and Gigi! Thanks!:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-23-2008, 12:58 PM
Awwwww, they are both gorgeous!!!

Vermontcat
09-23-2008, 03:22 PM
Great pictures of Steve and Gigi!:)
I forgot how old is Steve now? Is he full grown yet?
Is he a Maine Coon?
It's nice to see some new photos of them enjoying life at the cottage.:)

Randi
09-23-2008, 03:45 PM
They're both gorgeous! I love the one of Gigi in her bed, and Steve looks SO long - did they get the fly? :D

lvpets2002
09-23-2008, 04:11 PM
:love::love: Aweee both babies are so Adorable.. great pics thanks

NoahsMommy
09-23-2008, 06:19 PM
Oh Kass!!! These pictures/this thread has my eyes all teared up and my heart lifted! They look so happy, content and utterly GORGEOUS! How lucky they are to call you "meowmie"!!

I'm off to find your thread to learn about these two babies. How exciting! You've made my day! Oh! I want to go find that cottage thread too! I love when you post, especially when they're pictures of your cottage, Nakita and your life up in Canada. :)

:love: Hugs, Love and Congrats on two truly wonderful babies, :love:
Kelly & Kits

xoxoxoxo

NoahsMommy
09-23-2008, 06:36 PM
I found the Gigi & Steve threads! I didn't realize you've had them for nearly a year. I've obviously been out of touch with all my PT family. :o :( I'm so sorry Kass. (((Hugs)))

I'm reading all about Gigi and Steve. They are such gorgeous kitties! If I could pick another kitty I would have a "Gigi Kitty". I adore tabby with white markings soooooooooooooo much...she's almost like a calico and tabby mix with her gorgeous colouring.

And Sweet Steve is sooooooo precious! He has that "innocent look" that my Noah has most of the time. Its so darling! He just makes my heart do little flips - he so sweet looking. :)

I can't wait to go finish reading more about your babies. Congrats.

Love, Kelly :)

Pumacat
09-23-2008, 09:49 PM
The black and white of Steve below the window is a great picture.

Barbara
09-24-2008, 10:06 AM
What great pictures. Looks as if the days in the cottage are as much fun for the kitties as they are for you :)

Russian Blue
09-24-2008, 06:39 PM
I forgot how old is Steve now? Is he full grown yet?
Is he a Maine Coon?

Steve is 1.5 years and Gigi is 2.5. He definately is still growing. I've noticed his neck and upper body really filling out over the last few months. I know the bigger breeds usually continue to grow until they are two years old. I'm so used to smaller cats (my family cat was a Siamese and only 8 pounds, and Nakita was only 6 pounds). Steve seems huge to me already, and he has the biggest feet. :D

They're both gorgeous! I love the one of Gigi in her bed, and Steve looks SO long - did they get the fly? :D

Yep, Gigi got the fly and ate it instantly. I've never seen a cat yet that didn't like to eat flies. Ick!

I found the Gigi & Steve threads! I didn't realize you've had them for nearly a year. I've obviously been out of touch with all my PT family. :o :( I'm so sorry Kass. (((Hugs)))

I'm reading all about Gigi and Steve. They are such gorgeous kitties! If I could pick another kitty I would have a "Gigi Kitty". I adore tabby with white markings soooooooooooooo much...she's almost like a calico and tabby mix with her gorgeous colouring.

And Sweet Steve is sooooooo precious! He has that "innocent look" that my Noah has most of the time. Its so darling! He just makes my heart do little flips - he so sweet looking. :)

I can't wait to go finish reading more about your babies. Congrats.

Love, Kelly :)

Don't worry Kelly about missing the threads about them. I'm barely online myself these days. ;)

I saw Steve's pick on Petfinder and we went to the foster dad's house to visit. After talking with him, he said he would be really disappointed/sad if Gigi didn't go to the same home with him. The two of them really bonded (they were at separate foster homes before that and were together 2 months went I went to see them). Also, we couldn't leave her behind since she charmed the pants off Rob. She walked right up to him and almost jumped into his arms. At that point, Rob was sold and we brought them home. :D

I'll warn you, Gigi is a tabbico with ultimate cattitude. She really is a diva and will let you know it. But, Steve is a total pushover and the snuggliest cat I have ever met. There's always something special with those orange cats. :) He loves to be with you, loves tummy rubs, and has such an easy going attitude. Gigi and Steve really balance each other out.

OK, I'm writing a novel. I'll stop now. ;)