PDA

View Full Version : Garfield comic today is APT!

Freedom
09-22-2008, 05:38 PM
Alright, someone more techy than I am will have to get the actual strip in this thread. All I can do is the link.

http://www.garfield.com/comics/todayscomic.html

The only things EVER on my lap:
laptop
Left Leg Lacey (she refuses to sit anyplace else, even when the laptop is in use!)
a cat. Any cat (with 11, there are plenty of options) - permitted anyplace EXCEPT my left leg, he hee.

And yes, the laptop will NEVER replace the purring machine inside the fur factory!

Taz_Zoee
09-22-2008, 05:50 PM
LOL, I do not have a laptop. But when I am sitting at my desktop there is usually a cat either in my lap or in front of my monitor on the desk (or Paizly....ON the keyboard!). :D

catmandu
09-22-2008, 08:28 PM
ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I HAVE READ GARFIELD ,BUT ITS GREAT TO SEE THAT OUR BIG ORANGE FELLOWS AS FUNNY AS EVER!!
MY GOODNESS GARFIELS BEEN AROUND OVER THIRTY YEARS!!!:love::love:

Moesha
09-22-2008, 09:12 PM
One evening when I don't look like a mess, I will have to have someone take a picture of me. I am usually on the couch with the laptop and the Morgan on me too. Sometimes he comes and lays right across my arms so that only my fingers and move. Other times it isn't quite that bad, but it usually happens at least once an evening.

Don Juan's mom
09-22-2008, 10:27 PM
Ha ha ha. If I happen to have a laptop on my lap, Don Juan will squeeze his 12-pound self between me and the laptop, until he shoves it right off! :rolleyes::D

Catty1
09-22-2008, 10:36 PM
http://www.arcamax.com/cgi-bin/news/pic/61294/978939

I did a search for "garfield" and found a site where, when I right-clicked on the cartoon, brought up a menu that said "Properties". Click on that; if there are two web addresses, highlight and copy the second(lower) one.

Then come back here, open a new thread or hit Reply, click on "Insert Image" icon, paste in the link, and voila! Cartoon!

Freedom - the cartoon at the link you gave is no fun at all! :D Right-click, and NO options given...except Adobe Flash ones or something. :)

orangemm
09-23-2008, 05:12 AM
This one is cut out and on my fridge already!