PDA

View Full Version : How long should it take to get out of customs?..

Husky_mom
09-22-2008, 05:22 PM
I have this question because of the gift swap... usually whenever I send or someone sends me it takes about 2-3 weeks... usual time.. :rolleyes:

but now we sorta have a tracking way available... sn I have seen my package got almost there in like 4 days, but then got into customs and it has been there for another 5.. I mean without the tracking, if it would take the 2-3 weeks I would be ok, but now knowing itīs almost there and just sitting there in customs has me on the edge of my seat.... I canīt hold on more expectation as to when itīs gonna be released...

so for you other senders... what would you consider a normal time for it to be in customs??...

is this a new procedure or is it just the same only that now i can "see" where itīs at? meaning it will take the same 2-3 weeks time, but most of them itīs just standing still?...

Freedom
09-22-2008, 05:34 PM
Most of that 2 to 3 week time is sitting in Customs, only now with tracking you can SEE it. Which is a good thing as, long term, folks can pressure Customs to speed up their process. :rolleyes:

Husky_mom
09-22-2008, 05:40 PM
haha..itīs supposed to update daily in the evening.. and Iīve been checking like 3-4 times DAILY.. LOL.. am I paranoid :rolleyes:... sometimes I wish the tracking wasnīt available.. LOL...