PDA

View Full Version : Clovis Nicole aka Nikki (RIP)

LionHart
09-21-2008, 09:08 PM
I'm sorry, I just found this forum. I posted this about Nikki at the General forum.

A while back I came here asking for help and advise on dealing with an elderly (16yoa) cat going blind. We had to have her PTS. She had gotten weak, not eating, breathing was hard, not making it to the litter box....

She didn't let her blindness slow her down in the lest. Up until a day or 2 before she took a turn for the worse she was purring and walking all over the place. Jumping up on the recliner or shelf or couch to sleep. She even went up and down the stairs! She was a charactor to the very last moment! She is missed so much. I just wanted to thank the PT folks for their input.

I've posted a photo of Miss Nikki from last Christmas. While those things on her are actually antlers, my roomie said they look like angel wings.

Medusa
09-21-2008, 09:58 PM
Oh I'm so sorry to read this. Nikki lived a good, long life, although it's never long enough for us, is it? She had such a wonderfully sweet face and your friend is right, those do look like angel wings in the photo. How fitting for an angel kitty. Please know that dear Nikki loves you for doing the last act of kindness for her that you could. She's now at peace, resting and then playing like a kitten again, waiting for the day of your sweet reunion. Peace to you and RIP, Nikki.

kb2yjx
09-22-2008, 10:15 AM
What a nice long life!!! Many good memories! Sleep softly dear Nikki...

rosethecopycat
09-22-2008, 09:21 PM
Nikki's eyes restored now.
She's watching and waiting for you at the RB, One Fine Day.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Nikki

Emeraldgreen
09-22-2008, 09:36 PM
Nikki has her wings now. :love: I'm sorry to hear that she is gone but I hope the memories of her will keep you going. She was such a beautiful girl. Perhaps she was there to welcome E.T., another beautiful Pet Talk Tortie who went to Rainbow Bridge just the other day.

Taz_Zoee
09-23-2008, 09:42 AM
Such a beautiful angel.

RIP Nikki

Felicia's Mom
09-23-2008, 01:09 PM
Have fun at Rainbow Bridge, Nikki!:love:

kuhio98
09-23-2008, 01:36 PM
Lori ~ I am so sorry for your loss. Sixteen years is a long time -- but somehow it's never long enough. :(

Rest well Nikki. You were/are loved. :love:

jazzcat
09-23-2008, 02:04 PM
I'm sorry for your loss.

Rest in Peace sweet Nikki.

catmandu
09-23-2008, 06:50 PM
Clovis Nicole Landed All Right, And Is Really Loving Las Vegas With All The Swank Hotels, The Buffes And All Of The Great Places To See , And All Of The Gardens To Relax In.
And We Hear That Clovis Nicole Has Found The Right Place For All Of His Family To Meet And Be Together Again In Love.
He Misses You, But Knows You Will Be Reunited.
One Fine Day.

momtomany
09-23-2008, 07:23 PM
Sweet Nikki rest in peace.