PDA

View Full Version : Jolly Jingo The Joyfull And Just Plain Fun Cat!!

catmandu
09-21-2008, 09:54 AM
:love::love: OH BOY WE GET TO START TWO THREADS IN A ROW!
YOU SURE ARE A GREAT CAT , FRIEND JINGO AND WE FOUND CATS KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE A BAD START IN LIFE TOO.:(
BUT YOU LIKE US FOUND A GUARDIAN WHO LOOKED BEYOND OUR COLD HUNGRY BODIES AND SAW THE POTENTIAL CAT COMPANIONSWITHIN:cool::cool:
AND LOVES YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND APPRECIATES THE UNIQUE CAT WHO MAKES THEM LAUGH, AND WARMS THIER HEARTS AND BEDS AT NIGHT:love::love::love:
WE ALL SEND JINGO A SPECIAL FAT CAT HOOOWWWWL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO JOYFUL JOLLY JINGO, OUR NICEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY :cool::love:

RockyRoad
09-21-2008, 12:30 PM
Good afternoon, handsome Jingo! I love that picture of you, hanging out outside in the sun! I absolutely love your handsome grey coat - it goes very well with your gorgeous green eyes. What a happy ending your story has, with you ending up in a wonderful home. It definitely put a smile on my face. :) You sound like such a funny guy! I`d definitely love to see you in action, teasing your other feline housemates. I bet you keep everyone in your house on their toes, don`t you silly? ;) I hope you will have an excellent day today as our newest Cat of the Day, Jingo! :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Jingo what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! :love:

Could you look any more comfy than under your bush? :) I bet you are a joy to have around. I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

pomtzu
09-21-2008, 01:10 PM
Hey there silly kitty! You sound like quite a little character and full of devilish fun. I guess having only one eye doesn't slow you down too much - you can still find your other kitty friends good enough to give them a love bite. I'm so glad you found a wonderful home and family - you deserve the best. Have a great day today as COTD. :love:

susanswatlin518
09-21-2008, 01:18 PM
WHAT A BEAUTY! JOLLY JINGO-YOU MAKE A COOL CAT-IF-THE-DAY AND IT IS OBVIOUS THAT VISION STILL ALLOWS YOU TO BE A CLOWN! I WOULD LOVE TO WITNESS YOU BITING YOUR SIBLINGS-THAT TAKES GUTS-JUST DON'T HURT THEM OR THEY WILL GET AN ATTITUDE LOVE! I LOVE YOUR COAT AND THAT FACE IS GREAT! HAVE A BALL TODAY--AND TONIGHT:p:p:love::love:SUSANSWATLIN518

tatsxxx11
09-21-2008, 02:29 PM
Grey suede! That's exactly what your gorgeous coat reminds me of...soft, grey suede!:) Hi there handsome Jingo! You sure look content, curled up all comfy under that shrub! I have to admit Jingo, that I didn't even notice the loss of your eye until I read your bio.; I was too transfixed on the sparkling green of your sighted eye!:) I'm so happy to know that such a deserving kitty is living the good life, having found his way to such a caring and loving forever home!:love: You may bump into the occasional coffee table or two, but as your mom says, you're one feline who doesn't let a little disadvantage keep him from living life to the fullest...you "Bad Little Boy!":D As far as I'm concerned, every family needs a furry "goofball" to keep them laughing and smiling and on their toes, don't you think?:p:D Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day celebration, Jingo! Make sure your Mom gives you a big hug and extra kiss, for me! Congratulations beautiful boy!:love:
P.S...Your official heading says you're "female," but as your mom refers to you as "him," I'm going with that!:D

kb2yjx
09-21-2008, 05:28 PM
Jingo, how happy I am to see that despite your handicap, you are a lively cat!! AND very handsome, too!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!!

Medusa
09-21-2008, 07:34 PM
Why Jingo, it looks like you're perpetually winking! What an awesome trait for a kitty kat to have! You're such a handsome boy w/beautiful fur and much deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, handsome one! :):love:

Momo
09-21-2008, 09:05 PM
...a one-eyed pidgeon-toed wonder!