PDA

View Full Version : White cats are energy efficient!

RICHARD
09-20-2008, 07:01 PM
MY desk faces south with door opens to the west.

During some parts of the year the sunshines into the room, onto the desk and the box on the desk where the Edster sleeps sometimes. When you own a white cat,you can place that cat in a sunny spot and literally light up the room with them.

Talk about shining! It was so bright near the desk I had to squint to see the monitor.

-----------------------------

Cats are the perfect solution to many problems,

They reflect light. Energy savings.
They eradicate vermin. Pest control!
They fertilize the earth. Cat Poop!
They provide company. Mental Health!
The don't require "dog attention" No walking!
They only require a handful of food,per day, some water;) and look at the benefits!

The only problem is the sunlight at night.:confused:

Now, If the world had nothig but white cats, wouldn't that be the answer to everything?

columbine
09-20-2008, 07:26 PM
You forgot one - cats make excellent personal trainers. Smudge LOVES being brushed, and he expresses his pleasure by wandering all over the house. So I can't sit; no, I have to walk around bent over. It hurts, so it must be good for me!

Love, Columbine

jazzcat
09-20-2008, 09:33 PM
Gee, I feel like I'm missing out with all these dark colored cats. Somewhere in my future there is a white cat. :)

RICHARD
09-20-2008, 10:15 PM
Gee, I feel like I'm missing out with all these dark colored cats. Somewhere in my future there is a white cat. :)

The Edster has been really good lately, otherwise you could have him for shippiung and handling!:eek::rolleyes::D

Karen
09-20-2008, 10:51 PM

Ah, but dark colored cats have their own energy uses - a dark colored cat will wander from sunny spot to sunny spot on a winter's day, absorbing all the solar power into its dark coat instead of reflecting it uselessly out. The heat can be recovered by a simple stroking of the cat, or allowing it to rest upon you, whereon it transfers the solar power back to you as radiant heat!

catmandu
09-21-2008, 01:53 PM
THAT WORKS FOR ME AS MY FOUND CATS ABSORB THE WARMTH LIKE THE ABSORBING MAN OF THOR COMICS AND THEY EMIT THE WARMTH SLOWLY SO I CAN BE TOASTY WHEN THE FOUND CAT LIE AND SLEEP SQUAD :D:DVISIT THE BED IN THE WINTER TIME!!!:love::love: