PDA

View Full Version : a lil overexcited...and way ahead.. LOL.. WE ARE IN!!

Husky_mom
09-19-2008, 06:50 PM
on sept 27-28 we are having a dog show here... so as you may know by now I´ll be surely going... so I hope to get all my things ready...

car: check
camera: check
memory cards: need to be empty :rolleyes:
battery: half check.. will get extra ones

now I just need to know about exact place.... so I could... you know.. maybe take a dog... ;) :D not sure who.. China or Queeq... ;)

can you tell I´m excited!!... I´m also tempting a neighbor friend to take his dog... and maybe help out with the pic taking hehe...

K9karen
09-19-2008, 09:05 PM
OOO! Have tons of fun! I LOVE dog shows! I always leave wanting one of each breed!

I don't think we're allowed to take a K9 companion, though. Mz Logan would get jealous anyway.

Take a gazillion pictures!! (And make sure YOU'RE in them too!)

Flatcoatluver
09-20-2008, 01:35 PM
Depending on the dog venue, most non-entered dogs are not allowed to attend. Plus it's more fun without a dog, you get to meet more people. :) Can't wait for the pictures.

Husky_mom
09-20-2008, 02:23 PM
actually I was planning entering the dog ;).... but even so...really well mannered dogs are welcome to attend here ;)

shepgirl
09-20-2008, 03:29 PM
We have a dog show in the area that started yesterday and runs till Sunday at four. Strictly comformation though. Ran in today for a while, pretty nice group .

Husky_mom
09-22-2008, 01:10 PM
well.... we are officially in!!... I decided to take Queeq... but, there´s gonna be another one in October and if all goes well I should take China to that one... and if I can get anotehr set of hands I´ll take both hehe

so we´re competing next weekend... YAY!!...

just this sunday I saw a few dogs whom are competing... on other groups and categories but still very pretty sight...

2 afgans... one blonde one black (sooo cute)
3 bulldogs (one red/white and two brindles, one of them silver)
3 german shepherds
2 malinois
2 blood hounds
1 old english sheepdog
1 shih tzu
3 other pommies (but in open class)
1 brindle bull terrier
1 sharpei (black)
1 lab (yellow)
4 yorkies