PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely sickening...

orangemm
09-18-2008, 03:46 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/18/actor.cat.cruelty.ap/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

Has anyone else seen this story? It broke my heart

Medusa
09-18-2008, 03:53 PM
Assistant District Attorney Leila Kermani said the cat named Norman died with broken teeth, broken ribs, a broken leg, a torn tongue, massive internal injuries including bruised lungs and a bruised liver and a chest cavity filled with blood.

His attorney had the gall to say that his client kicked the cat and "swatted the cat really hard"? No matter how many animal rights activists are out there, it seems the problem is worsening. All we can comfort ourselves with is that Norman is now at peace.

jazzcat
09-18-2008, 03:56 PM
:mad:
:(:(:(

Catty1
09-18-2008, 04:00 PM
What a beautiful cat...poor, poor Norman.

As far as I'm concerned, that idiot chose to get drunk..."not meaning" to do something means NOTHING when drunk (especially then, but any other time as well.)

Hugs and prayers to Norman's poor mom...she must have been hysterical. :(

Medusa
09-18-2008, 04:03 PM
As far as I'm concerned, that idiot chose to get drunk..."not meaning" to do something means NOTHING when drunk (especially then, but any other time as well.)

I'm w/ya on that, Candace. "I was drunk" is never an excuse in my book.

catmandu
09-18-2008, 04:12 PM
WELL YEARS FROM NOW NORMAN:love: WILL BE A CAT ANGEL LIVING IN PARADISE AND THIS CREEP :mad::mad: WILL ROT IN HELL LIKE THE RAT HE IS WHILE OUR CAT ANGELS SWAT HIM AS BADLY AS HE SWATTED NORMAN , FOR ETERNITY.
MY OBJECT ALL SUBLIME
I WILL ACHEIVE IN TIME
TO LET THE PUNISHMENT FIT THE CRIME.
NORMANS:love: IN LAS VEGAS WITH THE PET ANGEL ARMY, KNOWING CAMRADERY AND FRIENDSHIP , AND ONE DAY THESE CREEP:mad: WILL FACE THE WRATH:mad: OF OUR ALL MIGHTY LORD GOD :love::love:ABOVE.
ONE VERY FNE DAY.

sugarpaws
09-18-2008, 04:16 PM
Horrible story. I wish humanity would wake up someday and realize that animals are not "just animals". It revolts me and angers me to no end when I read stories like this.:mad: He was not drunk enough to hurt himself, right? He made a choice to hurt this poor innocent baby...
Marina

All Creatures Great And Small
09-18-2008, 04:46 PM
I would very much like to help this "person" rot in hell as soon as possible - where can I sign up to kick this a**h*** to death?

I'm with you, Catmandu - punishment should fit the crime - an eye for an eye.

lvpets2002
09-18-2008, 04:49 PM
:( So Sad story to read of poor wittle Norman.. RIP wittle one & may the RB Angels be taking you to the Golden Gate to be with our other Beloved PT Angels...

:mad::mad: Now for that Sorry A?? M??F?? Lets say EyE for a EyE.. I hope someone beats the Wholly H?? out of him & leaves him for death.. Trust me what comes around goes around..:mad::mad:

CouturePup
09-18-2008, 04:49 PM
Oh my gosh. I seriously can not believe people. And the drunk excuse? Ohh don't even get me started on that one.

lizbud
09-18-2008, 04:56 PM
Yes, I did read that article this morning.:( Norman looked so sweet in
his picture.:( Didn't know if I wanted to post the story or not. So sad.:(

I kept wishing she had taken Norman with her when she left. I'm sure she
is heartbroken.:(

Catty1
09-20-2008, 09:21 AM
And this 200 lb idiot is pleading SELF-DEFENSE?

The cat attacked him. Yeah, an 8 lb bully.:mad::mad::mad:

I didn't post the link here or the article. I was too disgusted. Sorry...:(

momcat
09-21-2008, 05:58 PM
Don't just throw the book at this $!@**&)%!, Judge...throw the ENTIRE law library!!!! Poor little Norman never had a chance against this (insert your own expletives). I'm sharpening up my prized pick axe now, anyone care to join me? NO HOLDS BARRED!!!!!!

LionHart
09-21-2008, 07:43 PM
And this 200 lb idiot is pleading SELF-DEFENSE?

The cat attacked him. Yeah, an 8 lb bully.:mad::mad::mad:

Just like Stormy the Attack Cat!:rolleyes: I had to laugh when I read that he was knocked on his butt by an 8 lb bully of a cat, but a declawed one at that:eek: And of course he was knocked on his butt, he was DRUNK! What an idiot! Just proves the reports that alcohol damages brain cells.

I feel for the woman, and poor Norman:love:

Don Juan's mom
09-22-2008, 12:56 AM
You know, I walked out on my boyfriend when we had a hellacious fight and he went after Don Juan. Never regretted the choice.

Rest in peace, poor baby. :(

GILL
09-22-2008, 07:09 AM
Momcat I'm with you let's deal out some Jersey Justus. He can be made to disappear.

nancys
09-23-2008, 11:35 AM
I could not finish reading this story - what is wrong with people?