PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Sammy101!

Taz_Zoee
09-17-2008, 01:57 PM
I hope you are having a good birthday!! :D:D

If I remember correctly you are somewhere away from your puppers. I remember because I was sad that I wouldn't get to see Kodie and Lucy as much. Well, I hope you get to see them again soon (if you aren't already reunited with them now). :D :D

sammy101
09-17-2008, 03:27 PM
Thanks so much!

I'm actually going home on Friday. I'm in the middle of getting my US greencard and I have to go finish some stuff for it. So I'll get to see them! :) And it's good timing too since Hurricane Ike just hit Houston.

And I am sorry for not being on as much. I really do miss all of you very much!

Ginger's Mom
09-17-2008, 04:01 PM
Happy Birthday, Sammy101!!! How is school going? Do you know how your parents fared through Ike?

Taz_Zoee
09-17-2008, 04:09 PM
Thanks so much!

I'm actually going home on Friday. I'm in the middle of getting my US greencard and I have to go finish some stuff for it. So I'll get to see them! :) And it's good timing too since Hurricane Ike just hit Houston.

And I am sorry for not being on as much. I really do miss all of you very much!

That's good you get to go visit. If you have time, we'd love to see some pictures. But only if you are not too busy loving on them. :p

lvpets2002
09-17-2008, 04:31 PM
:love: Happy Bigg B-Day Sammy 101 && Have Many Many More.. hope your day was a great one..

sammy101
09-17-2008, 06:20 PM
Thanks!
I will get some new pictures. I won't have much to do since they still have no power. :P So I'm sure there will be lots of pictures! My parents are fine, no damage to the house or anything. Just still out of power.
School is going well! College is so busy. But I'm enjoying it. It's so much better than high school!

Casper
09-17-2008, 06:46 PM
Happy Birthday!
Glad to hear things are going well for you at that you are enjoying school. :)
I hope you are having a good birthday, as well!

cloverfdx
09-18-2008, 09:35 AM
Happy belated Birthday :). I hope you got home safely and that your parents have power on again.