PDA

View Full Version : Farmboy

nancys
09-16-2008, 03:56 PM
Would everyone please pray for my cat Farmboy. I am so upset - Farmboy has been gone since last Wednesday. I thought it would be OK to let the cats out of te house this summer and they have actually done OK. Farmboy mostly hung around the yard until it was time to go back inddors. But he dissapeared - I have looked for him and put him on the pet shop (radio program for lost cats & dogs & pets to give away). No Answer and I cannot find him. I even changed the ad yesterday to add a reward. He is such a nice cat. I just hope he comes home, but I can't think about him missing without crying. Peach was Farmboy's father and FB looks just like Peach, except for being bigger - they are both white with Peach colored siamese markings and blue eyes. I can't help but think that it's too much of a coincidence that I have had two white cats that have just up & dissapeared. But as I said or asked - would you all pray that he comes home safe? Thanks everyone.

GILL
09-16-2008, 04:15 PM
You have the CREW praying for a safe return. Please, PLease when he does come home keep them in side.

Felicia's Mom
09-16-2008, 04:52 PM
I am praying for Farmboy's safe return home. :love:

nancys
09-16-2008, 04:56 PM
I wanted to add to my last post. I have advice to all cat owners. If you have your cats outdoors stay out with them - I know it sounds like I'm talking about how to keep your kids safe, doesn't it? I just have been thinking that I would have kept better track of Farmboy. He is such a pretty cat - I told someone yesterday about Farmboy and how he gets on top of the refrig. and when I walk by or get close enough for him to reach me he reaches down with one paw and swats me. When I 1st heard abt. having microchips put in a pet's ear I thought it was kind of an invasion of privacy, but now that I have actually read stories abt. how they help identify pets I think it should be done.

catmandu
09-16-2008, 05:12 PM
OUR PET ANGEL SEARCH AND RESUE SQUAD IS COMBING THE AREA FOR DEAR FARMBOY :love::cool::DNOW , AND WILL DO THIER BEST TO STEER HIM HOME WHERE HIS FAMILY MISSES HIM SO.
WE ARE PRAYING THAT YOUR THREAD HAS A HAPPY ENDING SOON:love::love:

momcat
09-16-2008, 10:03 PM
Many prayers are being prayed for Farmboy's swift and safe return! Please keep us updated?

Medusa
09-16-2008, 11:12 PM
Prayers going up for Farmboy's safe and speedy return......

Laura's Babies
09-17-2008, 08:38 AM
I have all mine micro chipped and all mine are inside only. At least if they accidently get out, I stand a chance of getting them back. I hope he comes back safe and soon!

Moesha
09-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Farmboy is home. Here's the thread. (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=146264)