PDA

View Full Version : still around..pics..

Chinadoll
09-09-2002, 01:38 AM
http://a7.cpimg.com/image/0F/84/12709647-b12f-026001C9-.jpg

I've been lurking on and off this past week or so. The kitties and I are fine. I went out of town for the labor day weekend, then when I got back to work our server went wacky and lost a bunch of files. Of course, the tech guys ignored our requests since we're such a tiny company amidst the larger corporation they support, so I spent all week, all day searching out the lost files and painstakingly replacing the files where they're supposed to be on the network. After staring at a monitor all day long, the last thing I wanted to do was turn on my home computer.

The kitties are all getting bigger much to my chagrin. I must have called my friend a dozen times from Florida to check on the kittens and ferrets. When I got back I really noticed a difference in their size...not that they grew so much over the weekend, but how much they've grown since I've had them.

All kitties are happy and playful. Funny story...when we got back from vacation I left the ice-chest by the bathtub. Gigi being Gigi, hopped up there and took a nap while I bathed. Bixby came in and jumped on top of Gigi and the ice-chest to check out what we were doing. I swear she got miffed at him for waking her up. She jumped off the ice chest and waited until Bix was walking on the rim of the tub then jumped up and knocked him into the water. It was hysterical. I put Bix down out of the tub and he looked like a drwoned rat, poor baby! ;) ;) I don't know if she was just jumping up to see what he was doing and accidently knocked him in the water or if she really meant to push him in. All I know was that her tail was swooshing and she seemed plaesed with herself afterward!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Former User
09-09-2002, 01:56 AM
Hey, nice to have you back! Thanx for the pics, they all look so adorable! And yes, unfortunately they grow so fast...too fast... :(

Ann
09-09-2002, 02:57 AM
Nice to see you again! Great pics and a funny story :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-09-2002, 09:40 AM
Glad to hear everything is going well with your new brood. They are all so adorable that I can see how you were constantly calling home. I don't know if I could leave that much cuteness behind. That is a great story about Gigi and Bixby. She may not have meant to push him in, but I'm sure she was quite pleased with the unexpected outcome - poor little Bixby. :D

Uabassoon
09-09-2002, 11:42 AM
Welcome back! All of your kittens are so cute, it's so much fun watching them grow up. Sometimes I wish the kitten stage would last just a little longer.

NoahsMommy
09-09-2002, 03:49 PM
What a funny story!!! That is so cute, I would have loved to see that! Noel loves to check out the water and bubbles when I take baths...and ust recently Basil has discovered the bath tub too! :)

They sure are ADORABLE!! I bet it's fun having three kittens around. :)

margaret
09-09-2002, 04:19 PM
That's a hilarious story! Hee hee! :D Your kitties are so adorable. It's funny how different cats look when they're wet!

Just remember that you'll always have memories and photos of when your little ones were kittens -- so even when they're older (and a different kind of "cute"), you can still think of their baby days fondly. :) :)

krazyaboutkatz
09-10-2002, 12:02 AM
Your kittens are too cute. :) I also love the funny story. You never know what kittens will get into next. :)