PDA

View Full Version : Prayers in times of hardship

DJFyrewolf36
09-16-2008, 12:16 AM
Im having some trouble dealing with life right now...I won't go into detail but Im hoping EVERYTHING will work out for the best and that I can enjoy the precious time I have with my beautiful son without nagging worries eating me up inside.

Prayers please that our lives get on the right track.

AmberLee
09-16-2008, 12:57 AM
Sending prayers and ~~~ soothing ~~~ vibes. Hope things are looking up for you soon.

Karen
09-16-2008, 01:31 AM
I am sending prayers your way, and so will the prayer group at my church. The leader of the prayer group had premies - twins that were even a bit earlier than your boy, so I have told her about you. Greta and Jasper are now fine, and active three-year-olds, but she remembers those first few weeks very well.

No matter what, keep your precious boy close and give him a kiss from me, okay?

DJFyrewolf36
09-16-2008, 01:37 AM
Thanks guys. Seeing your replies put a smile on my face that was long overdue. :)

Medusa
09-16-2008, 06:49 AM
Prayers going up for you that all will be well. Keep the faythe. :)

BitsyNaceyDog
09-16-2008, 08:01 AM
Those first postpartum weeks can be so hard emotionally. Your hormones are so out of whack. I would cry at the drop of a hat for NO reason. I was constantly worrying about all kinds of things.

Here is a forum with other moms of babies born in Aug. 2008- http://www.pregnancy.org/bulletinboards/forumdisplay.php?f=618. It may help to be able to talk to people going through the same things you are.

Also don't be afraid to mention how your feeling to your doctor. There are meds that are safe to take postpartum if you need them.

I hope you can enjoy this time with little baby Nick. It will get better, just hang in there. ((hugs))

gini
09-16-2008, 11:10 AM
You have my prayers that all will be well.

mina'smomma
09-16-2008, 11:19 AM
Prayer heading from this department

kimlovescats
09-16-2008, 11:22 AM
Prayers for you, sweetie! Reach out, like you did here, and let others help you! You are not "weak" but STRONG when you recognize that you need some support!:love:
(((HUGS)))
Kim

Ginger's Mom
09-16-2008, 11:28 AM
More prayers and hugs being sent out. Becoming a Mother for the first time with such a helpless little one to care for is not easy.

kt_luvs_kitties
09-16-2008, 11:41 AM
I am sorry you have having a rough time right now. HUGS AND PRAYERS FROM ME AND THE KITS> FEEL BETTER SOON! :love:

RICHARD
09-16-2008, 12:23 PM
;) You can always cheer for the Raiders.:rolleyes:

Things always get better.

DJFyrewolf36
09-16-2008, 02:49 PM
Thanks again guys (LOL Richard :D )

I wish people didn't have to be overly dramatic and rip what little stability I have away from me while at the same time attacking me personally and involving people that don't need to be involved. :(
Things are looking up in some regards though so I can only hope I can get through this and get on with life.

Catty1
09-16-2008, 02:52 PM
I don't know exactly what people are doing and saying, but you can try agreeing with them, eg,"You're absolutely right. I don't know how you stand it." Sound very blase.

Some folks will just give up when they don't have a target any more!

HUGS!

sparks19
09-16-2008, 03:12 PM
I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this right now :( You should be able to just enjoy your sweet boy.

prayers from all of us here.

DJFyrewolf36
09-17-2008, 04:38 AM
posting from the phone at work...I feel helpless and hurt and if it weren't for my family I'd have nothing. I wish I knew why people acted the way they do. thanks for listening guys

Casper
09-17-2008, 05:46 AM
I'm sorry you are having a rough time, but you will get through this. :)
((((Hugs)))) and good vibes headed that way. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Medusa
09-17-2008, 07:47 AM
Not to make excuses for bad behavior in others but I've learned that sometimes we're all so wrapped up in our own lives that we don't even notice that someone else is hurting. Please know that you and all my PT friends are in my prayers daily. :)

4 Dog Mother
09-17-2008, 08:40 AM
As has already been said during that post partum time mothers can be extremely sensitive. And if someone is giving you a hard time it is going to seem 10x harder to take. Take a breath and remember you know the truth of whatever is going on. Try to imagine what they are saying going in one ear and out the other. Try not to justify or explain - they probably won't listen anyway because they have already decided what they think they know. Try not to react - it only feeds them. And remember I said try - you emotional state is difficult right now. Give yourself a break. It is very hard being a first time mother.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

RICHARD
09-17-2008, 09:14 AM
Thanks again guys (LOL Richard :D )

LOL, Does that mean we can welcome the little one to the Black Hole?:rolleyes:

We are always looking for new recruits into the Raider Nation and on post office walls all across the country...
:eek:;)

Raider Fans are easy to supervise.

We are in- detention, staying after school, Juvenile Lockup, Jail or Prison!

Stick with the Hawks, to be on the safe side.

DJFyrewolf36
09-17-2008, 11:16 AM
LOL, Does that mean we can welcome the little one to the Black Hole?:rolleyes:

We are always looking for new recruits into the Raider Nation and on post office walls all across the country...
:eek:;)

Raider Fans are easy to supervise.

We are in- detention, staying after school, Juvenile Lockup, Jail or Prison!

Stick with the Hawks, to be on the safe side.

I dunno...hubby IS a Raiders fan after all...;)

Karen
09-17-2008, 11:21 AM
Still in our prayers, kiddo!

Daisy and Delilah
09-17-2008, 12:33 PM
Thoughts and prayers going out to you from here. It's hard enough taking care of a first baby. All of the new things that are bombarding you at once. I'm so sorry you have extra grief on top of everything else. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}:(

I hope you will soon be able to spend glorious time with Nick and have nothing but peace.:)

RICHARD
09-17-2008, 08:41 PM
I dunno...hubby IS a Raiders fan after all...;)

All this time and you finally admitted this?

That is way too funny and you must be a saint for putting up with that in your home.

No, not a New Orleans Saint.:confused:

Doncha feel better for admitting that you share a spot with the enemy?!?!?

Now's the time to influence he little one as to where he will stand on NFL Sundays!

DJFyrewolf36
09-18-2008, 12:30 AM
All this time and you finally admitted this?

That is way too funny and you must be a saint for putting up with that in your home.

No, not a New Orleans Saint.:confused:

Doncha feel better for admitting that you share a spot with the enemy?!?!?

Now's the time to influence he little one as to where he will stand on NFL Sundays!

LOL I grew up in a house where my dad was a 49ers fan, my mum was a Hawks fan and my brother bled silver and black! :eek:

When it comes to Sunday, there was no peace in my house. Swearing was even openly allowed ;)

Thanks again for all your support. PT prayers do work wonders. :)

catfamily
09-18-2008, 03:12 AM
Prayer for your child and your family from us in Maine:love: