PDA

View Full Version : ET up date

GILL
09-15-2008, 04:18 PM
We have stopped the meds. and she seems to be moving around more. At this point we hope thet it was just some thing that is passing. She is back to going up an down the stairs.

Moesha
09-15-2008, 05:07 PM
It is good to hear that she is improving. I know you were worried about fighting a losing battle with her.

moosmom
09-15-2008, 05:28 PM
Glad to hear she's improving. I was going PM you.

Catty1
09-15-2008, 08:02 PM
This is very hopeful news. :) Might have been some mystery virus or something that booked in for a while, and is leaving again. Poor ET and poor you!

I hope she continues to improve. Is she eating a little more these days?

PT Prayers for sweet ET. :love:

GILL
09-16-2008, 08:13 AM
She is drinking alot more, but still not eating the way she should. At lest she has started to groom again. We keep hoping but are prepared for the worst. At lest I am.

Catty1
09-16-2008, 09:16 AM
I know you have tried everything...I wonder if 'liquid' chicken baby food would tempt her? Maybe chewing is too hard for her right now, for some reason? I know the vets would have checked her teeth, so it's not a dental problem.

More PT Prayers for ET. Come on, baby... get eating.:love:

Emeraldgreen
09-16-2008, 02:07 PM
That is good news that she is improving but I can understand your worry about her appetite. Do you think she might go for some deli meat? I find that if I get deli meat shaved really, really thin, my cats go mental for it. Ham is a big favourite around here. Prayers for beautiful ET. :)

GILL
09-16-2008, 04:11 PM
She went from almost 12 lb down to 8 1/2. If a baby every visits we are well-stocked, liquid, paste, and several I can't describe. We have tried to tempt her with turkey, ham, pork, chicken, two types of tuna, and several types of cheese. Right now we have 5 types of dry food and 9 different canned. We have even tried the kitten foods of witch we have a small selection. She seems to prefer the dry food but no particular one; just a few pieces a couple of times a day.

lvpets2002
09-16-2008, 04:14 PM
:love: Oh yes so so glad to hear of the improvement.. Sending lots of Huggss & Prayers

katslady
09-17-2008, 11:49 AM
I am happy to hear she seems to be getting better. Good luck and best wishes. katslady

Catty1
09-18-2008, 10:40 PM
Still praying that ET will be completely out of the woods, in her own time. :love:

kittykatharine
09-18-2008, 10:46 PM
That is so wonderful that she is making some improvement. Getting our babies to eat when they dont want to is always challenging. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers and keep us posted! :love::love::love: