PDA

View Full Version : chosin again

GILL
09-15-2008, 08:16 AM
My wife and I were on a business trip this weekend. The small motel we stay at every year has some longer-term guests. Ones husband has been working on a pipeline for over a year, she has been staying there 7 months. She has not seen any animals except deer. Well a kitten showed up on Wednesday we showed up on Thursday. They had been trying to catch the kitten. My wife walked to the corner of the building held out her hand and just said come here, he did! So she picked him up and he settled in. His first night with us was in a dresser draw. I found a gas station that sold cat litter and food, I used a tray from a beer box fro the litter and some Styrofoam boxes for food and water. The next day at the model airplane show a large box was to be the kennel. So for the 4 days we were there he lived in a box. We have found that he likes to ride in the truck, but is particular about the music on the radio.
We think that he is about 6-7 weeks old. Thursday his eyes still had a little blue.
Here I thought that we had a full house. Well there is always room for one more.

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-15-2008, 08:24 AM
OH GOSH, what a little heartbreaker!!

You didn't mention a name, so maybe you need some help from us PT :D:p Oh, is it a boy or a girl??

Moesha
09-15-2008, 08:27 AM
How incredibly precious!!

Taz_Zoee
09-15-2008, 09:21 AM
OH, that last picture is absolutely precious! His little face is too adorable.
Yes, I was wondering about a name also. :)

catmandu
09-15-2008, 09:50 AM
WHAT A HANDSOME LITTLE KITTEN!:love:
AND NOW HE HAS HIS FURREVER HOME , AND YOU HAVE A NICE LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY:love: TO LOVE , AND HAVE SO MANY YEARS OF LOVE AND JOY WITH!!:cool::love:
HE LOOKS LIKE MY CAT GEORGE FROM WHEN I WAS A MERE LAD!!
GEORGE:love: WOULD MAKE A FINE NAME ASK THE GEORGES FOREMAN.:cool:
AND GEORGE WOULD LOVE TO BE HIS GUARDIAN ANGEL, HE WAS SUCH A GREAT CAT.:love::love::love:

moosmom
09-15-2008, 10:17 AM
John,

You are one awesome dude. Your home is bulging at the seams yet you still find room for "just one more". That is one lucky little kitty.

GILL
09-15-2008, 10:42 AM
His Name is Rosco. Named after the town in N.Y where he was found. His favorit things are Purring, making bread (even when walking), eating, meeting people, and going for rides.
He was a hit at our booth at The NEAT model airplane show.
The only problem we have found is since we couldn't find any kitten food we had to give him regular. Not a great idea when you are going to be in a confined area. Most of the trip home was with the windows open.

smokey the elder
09-15-2008, 02:08 PM
Roscoe? On Rt. 17? I've been through there a few times. What an adorable little kitten!

kimlovescats
09-15-2008, 02:21 PM
What a precious (and very lucky) little baby!!!:)

sugarpaws
09-15-2008, 02:32 PM
Yeeeees, very cute little baby, just look at his pawsies, he has white socks:love:
Marina

Anikaca77
09-15-2008, 03:09 PM
What a cutie pie! I'm glad you guys were able to get him.

Karen
09-15-2008, 03:22 PM
Proving once again that animals know when a Pet Talk home is nearby - even if it is the form of one Pet Talker or spouse in a remote location!

Congratulations, little guy, you have chosen wisely!

Medusa
09-15-2008, 03:45 PM
Rosco is such a little sweetie pie! :love:

Laura's Babies
09-15-2008, 03:55 PM
Yeeeees, very cute little baby, just look at his pawsies, he has white socks

Took the words right out of my mouth!... and LOOK at that face! What else could you do but take him home and not miss all the fun and joy he will bring into your lives. Bless you and your wife Gill, for making room for one more!

GILL
09-15-2008, 04:11 PM
Yes the Rosco on Rt 17. Last night was a riot. We only have one room that can be closed off. So Rosco is in with Lucky and LB. Lucky was having a problem with Rosco playing with his toys. LB being a CH just accepted Rosco.
We figure that Rosco and Lucky are only about 3-4 weeks apart. It should make for some interesting times. Bart is already upset, now he has to deal with two balls of energy when comes too watch TV with me. Mits took one look and went back up stairs, no way does he want to deal with two.
Lets face it who could say no to that face. I know that we have SUCKER writen on ours, but I would not have it any other way.

Laura's Babies
09-15-2008, 04:40 PM
It must be heaven at your house with all those babies.. How many share your bed?

carole
09-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Aww Roscoe is a real cutie patootie indeed, so glad you rescued this little fella, he is beautiful,you are both such great people, i am in awe of you both.:)

Grace
09-15-2008, 05:32 PM
He is simply too cute!! And your wife sure has the magic touch :)

momtomany
09-15-2008, 07:49 PM
Welcome Roscoe the cutie pie. You couldn't have picked a better set of fur parents and siblings. Gill, if it's any consolation, I have sucker written on my face also, but would we have it any other way!!

prechrswife
09-15-2008, 07:52 PM
Such a cutie!:D

cassiesmom
09-15-2008, 09:14 PM
Welcome, Rosco! I love your white socks! God bless your caring Pawpa and Meowmy!

RICHARD
09-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Loved the makeshift cat box and feeding stations!

And what kind of music does Roscoe like?:)