PDA

View Full Version : Going to be working a CAT SHOW!!!

AmberLee
09-14-2008, 10:20 PM
I'm HaPpY DaNcInG here. I've signed up to work a cat show in Lodi the first weekend in October.

I'll be selling gift baskets, demo'ing our instant manicure products, and especially talking up a twist I've developed on our standard home spas -- one with a cat theme. (Gee, wonder why I'm facinated with the critters. :rolleyes: :p :love: )

Sorry to babble on about this, but I'm pretty excited about it.

DJFyrewolf36
09-14-2008, 10:27 PM
Congrats! Its always nice to enjoy work! :D

Don't forget the pictures ;)

Taz_Zoee
09-14-2008, 10:42 PM
Hey, cool!!

I was born in Lodi. :)

sirrahbed
09-15-2008, 06:41 AM
Now THAT sounds fun to me!! Be sure and report back would you? I can't resist a good cat show both for the beautiful cats and the other people who go to them!

and happy birthday to us a bit early!:p

Laura's Babies
09-15-2008, 08:26 AM
We have one coming up here Sept. 20th, a household competition..

Casper
09-15-2008, 12:11 PM
How lucky, I bet you'll have a blast! Then again, what kind of cat-lover wouldn't have a blast at a cat show, right? ;) Have fun!

Randi
09-15-2008, 12:23 PM
That sounds like good fun! I'm sure you're exited! :D

lvpets2002
09-15-2008, 12:25 PM
:love: Woo Hoo Many Congrats.. I would be babbling too.. Now my only problem would be == I would be with the Cats & not selling stuff..:D

smokey the elder
09-15-2008, 02:37 PM
Neato-torpedo! The one my cat rescue works at is in November, and they give us a donation for having a booth there, plus whatever we can sell. It's actually one of our best fund-raisers, since these people love to spend lots of $$!

AmberLee
09-16-2008, 12:44 AM
Congrats! Its always nice to enjoy work! :D

Don't forget the pictures ;)

!!! Good thought. I actually didn't think of a camera. Thanks.

Hey, cool!!

I was born in Lodi. :)

Wow. Small world. Do you still have family in this area?

Now THAT sounds fun to me!! Be sure and report back would you? I can't resist a good cat show both for the beautiful cats and the other people who go to them!

and happy birthday to us a bit early!:p

It's getting close, isn't it? Tomorrow (well, in a couple hours) is Cassy's gotcha day. He and his brother were my birthday gift to myself 9 years ago. Best gift I ever gave myself. ;)

We have one coming up here Sept. 20th, a household competition..

I think the household portion of the competition is my favorite. Not sure if there will be one at the show I'm working... Enjoy your show.

How lucky, I bet you'll have a blast! Then again, what kind of cat-lover wouldn't have a blast at a cat show, right? ;) Have fun!

I can't miss. :D Thanks for your good wishes.

AmberLee
09-16-2008, 12:52 AM
That sounds like good fun! I'm sure you're exited! :D

{{{hugs}}} The only thing keeping me from dancing on air is that I'm scurrying around like a maniac trying to get ready as quickly as possible.

:love: Woo Hoo Many Congrats.. I would be babbling too.. Now my only problem would be == I would be with the Cats & not selling stuff..:D

:D That could be a problem, couldn't it? Fingers crossed that I survive this challenge. * grin *

Neato-torpedo! The one my cat rescue works at is in November, and they give us a donation for having a booth there, plus whatever we can sell. It's actually one of our best fund-raisers, since these people love to spend lots of $$!

Nifty idea. I'll see if they do the same here. Thanks for the suggestion.

Taz_Zoee
09-16-2008, 09:42 AM
Wow. Small world. Do you still have family in this area?

Yes, sorta. My parents and my brother and his family live out in Herald. Ever heard of it? It is East of Galt.
Growing up I used to "cruise" in Stockton. Now it's not allowed. LOL
I also have an uncle that lives out on Eight Mile Road. I'm not sure if that's Stockton or not. But my dad goes to Stockton a lot. And my mom likes to go to the malls there during the holidays for Xmas shopping. So I'm pretty familiar with the area. :)