PDA

View Full Version : Eve effecting her supervision skills

Bengalz
09-13-2008, 07:05 PM
It is an amazing autumn day here today - warm and sunny:cool: We spent a lot of time outdoors doing our various chores. Hubby was weeding a small area by our downstairs deck and guess who :love: made sure he did an excellent job:D;)

Whatever would we do without our special girl :love: :love:

Laura's Babies
09-13-2008, 07:27 PM
She was watching for bugs and critters so she could snatch them up before they hurt him. Weeding a flower bed is dangerous work and she knows it!

catmandu
09-13-2008, 07:44 PM
I CAN ALMOST HEAR EVE :love::cool:SAYING LIFT THAT ABRGE, TOTE THAT BALE, BUT IN A NICE WAY,OR COURSE!!!:love::):D
SHE KNOWS THAT IS BETTER TO BE NICE THAN NASTY!!!:love::cool:

Killearn Kitties
09-14-2008, 04:27 AM
Good job, Eve! Supervision is a very important skill, and you seem to be on top of things there. The place is looking lovely. :D

cassiesmom
09-14-2008, 07:33 PM
Excellent demonstration of supervisory skills, beautiful Eve!

slick
09-14-2008, 08:36 PM
Oh sweet Evie....I will meet you one day....very soon. :)
I'm so glad that you were there to supervise your pawpaw. So tell me, did he plant any catnip for you???:D

Barbara
09-15-2008, 02:42 AM
Tigris just like Eve thinks supervision is the best part of working especially when you can do it in the sun ;)
Filou always wants to help- bad decision ;)

Bengalz
09-15-2008, 07:18 AM
Tigris just like Eve thinks supervision is the best part of working especially when you can do it in the sun ;)
Filou always wants to help- bad decision ;)

Tigris and Eve are like two peas in a pod ;):love::D

Edwina's Secretary
09-15-2008, 11:27 AM
Eddie is very impressed that Eve can stay awake while sup....er....vi...sing....

Opps...he falls asleep!

Bengalz
09-15-2008, 07:19 PM
Eddie is very impressed that Eve can stay awake while sup....er....vi...sing....

Opps...he falls asleep!

Actually Eddie, Eve is quite alert during her supervision detail; she really enjoys being the boss:p and communicates direction quite well:D.... (remind you of anyone?;))

kimlovescats
09-15-2008, 08:27 PM
Such a beautiful supervisor!!!

Edwina's Secretary
09-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Actually Eddie, Eve is quite alert during her supervision detail; she really enjoys being the boss:p and communicates direction quite well:D.... (remind you of anyone?;))

Not Eddie. This was him supervising the remodeling of our backyard.....

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg23/EdwinaandEddie/boredjudge.jpg?t=1221537044

Killearn Kitties
09-17-2008, 03:09 AM
Not Eddie. This was him supervising the remodeling of our backyard.....
Oh now, that is so unfair. I distinctly remember the most adorable photo of Eddie being very alert and firm with the workmen.

Barbara
09-17-2008, 04:12 AM
Oh now, that is so unfair. I distinctly remember the most adorable photo of Eddie being very alert and firm with the workmen.

Sara- that isn't Eddie yawning as you want to make us believe. That's Eddie yelling at the workers who weren't working hard enough;)