PDA

View Full Version : Aroara is happy again!

Moesha
09-13-2008, 04:54 PM
Well, as happy as Aroara gets. After almost having to beg her to come inside for dinner tonight, Aroara has discovered that she has her bathroom back and is happy! I spent the morning cleaning every nook and cranny of the bathroom to remove all Percy remnants because Aroara claims the bathroom has hers. I even washed all the towels that were sitting on the stand because Percy would climb up there and sleep on them. She cautiously went over and checked it out before going in to eat. The door stayed closed last night even though Percy had already gone to Kim's house. She didn't hiss or growl at the door, so maybe she was prepared that he was already gone. I miss that sweet little guy bunches, but I'm glad to have my kids acted normally again also.

catmandu
09-13-2008, 05:42 PM
THATS GREAT THAT AROARAS:love: A HAPPY CAT ONCE MORE, AND I GUESS THAT SHE JUST DOES NOT COTTON AS THEY SAY, TO NEW COMERS.
I KNOW MY PEINCESS THE PURRFECT DOESNT EITHER , BUT SHE IS A SHY GIEL, AND ALWAYS WILL BE!
YOU MUST BE RELIEVED THAT THINGS ARE BACK TO NORMAL. :love:

Taz_Zoee
09-13-2008, 07:29 PM
Yup, this is a double happy ending. Aroara is a happy camper again and Percy has a wonderful PT home. :D The other good thing is you will always be updated on Percy while he grows up. And so will we!! ;)

Laura's Babies
09-13-2008, 07:47 PM
There is nothing like a happy cat and Aroara is a happy girl again.. GREAT!

Medusa
09-15-2008, 07:03 AM
Everyone is happy and that's what I call the best of happy endings. :)

kimlovescats
10-02-2008, 12:09 PM
Moe, I'm just now finding this thread! I'm glad that Aroara is happy again .. .I certainly know that feeling of relief! That's why some of our rescues have to move on at times when I had hoped they were "keepers". You have to keep peace amongst the ones who were there first!;)

Just to let you know, Percy is doing GREAT! His tummy troubles are a thing of the past and he is SUCH a lovebug!!!:love:

Catty1
10-02-2008, 06:05 PM
Just to let you know, Percy is doing GREAT! His tummy troubles are a thing of the past and he is SUCH a lovebug!!!

WONDERFUL! Of course, this means we need proof in pictures! :D (*hint*)

Moesha
10-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Thank you for the update on Percy. My mom asks frequently if I have heard any news about him. I was actually going to e-mail to ask about him and his tummy troubles but my sister-in-law has been very sick for almost two weeks. I've been helping watch the kids. She finally had her gallbladder removed yesterday. I am glad to hear that Percy is still a lovebug. I would have hated to have talked up his friendliness so much and then have him turn out to be a loner.

kimlovescats
10-04-2008, 10:48 AM
Thank you for the update on Percy. My mom asks frequently if I have heard any news about him. I was actually going to e-mail to ask about him and his tummy troubles but my sister-in-law has been very sick for almost two weeks. I've been helping watch the kids. She finally had her gallbladder removed yesterday. I am glad to hear that Percy is still a lovebug. I would have hated to have talked up his friendliness so much and then have him turn out to be a loner.

Oh, he's definitely a LOVEBUG!!!
I'm sorry to hear about your SIL! Hey, could you e-mail me about what her symptoms have been? I've been having tummy troubles for several weeks myself and have wondered if it could be gallbladder?