PDA

View Full Version : Brat has a little bump under his arm

StarandBratsmom
09-12-2008, 08:38 AM
Yesterday I picked up my huge cat, and felt under his arm. He has a little lump. He will not allow me to get a closer look, considering he's part bobcat and all. It feels like a not. Star had one too, but hers had little teeth marks in hers and it went away. Do you think Brat has a bite too or should I be worred?

Taz_Zoee
09-12-2008, 09:27 AM
Oh my, I just went through this with my Taz. And by the time I got him to the vet the lump was gone. Although, I can still feel it sometimes. But my vet said it was fat. :eek: What? He is 8.5 lbs lighter than he has been at his heaviest.
But I would definitely take him to the vet to have them take a look. Better to be safe than sorry, IMO.

I hope it turns out to be nothing, like Taz's was.

Laura's Babies
09-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Boo had a soft lump on her and I had it checked at the vets. It was fat.. But I wouldn't dismiss it as fat until I had a vet check her out.

catmandu
09-12-2008, 06:51 PM
PRECIOUS ANGEL :love:ONCE HAD A LUMP ON HER SHOULDER AND THATS ALL IT TURNED OUT TO BE WAS FAT AS WELL.:love:
IF IT PERSISTS THEN I WOULD TAKE BRAT TO THE VETS, ESPECIALLY IF ITS NEAR SHOT TIME JUST TO BE SURE.:love: