PDA

View Full Version : Law of Abundance???

moosmom
09-09-2008, 11:48 AM
I went to my car today to go to the bank. All my money is tied up in my savings so I can pay my rent. I went to a bank up the street that isn't my bank, to make a withdrawal so I could buy a money order. I accidentally pushed $20. That's what I got. I found 4 $20 bills on the seat under a bunch of papers. I know I didn't put them there cuz I didn't. Ya think maybe the ATM gave me the wrong amount?? The money was NOT THERE when I went through the ATM.

Do I dare say the Law of Abundance has come through?? Otherwise, I would've had $1 till payday on Thursday. I am blown away.

What do ya think, Mary????

Sevaede
09-09-2008, 03:32 PM
I would say yes it has come through for you. ;)

RICHARD
09-09-2008, 04:34 PM
I call that F.N. money.

IT happens when you leave money alone without supervision. ;)

lvpets2002
09-09-2008, 04:37 PM
:) Hey Hear No, Speak No, See No Evil.. My mouth is shut..

Medusa
09-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Hey, it isn't ill gotten; I call it a gift. I'd say the LOA definitely came through for you, girlie. :)

Laura's Babies
09-10-2008, 08:40 AM
WOW!! What a "gift"!

Cataholic
09-10-2008, 09:39 AM
Are you saying it is possible that the ATM spit out the extra money? If so, I think, eventually, they will track it to your account.

moosmom
09-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Cataholic,

I'm not sure it came from the ATM. I have no idea. If they trace it, fine I'll give it back. If not, then my LOA worked. Show me the money!!!!!!!

shepgirl
09-10-2008, 07:12 PM
They could trace it, worse yet they might have a surveillance camera that saw everything. Having said that, you really didn't do anything illegal so I don't think they can say or do much . If they confront you, just tell them the same way you said it here and offer to give it back I guess. Why look a gift horse in the mouth.
I would be too scared to keep it myself, but I definitely would pray for someone to send me the strength to do that...lol.
I say keep it, maybe don't spend it until you know they won't debit your account somehow, then you won't be caught short.
Who knows if the higher powers didn't mean it to be sent?

Medusa
09-10-2008, 08:35 PM
They could trace it, worse yet they might have a surveillance camera that saw everything. Having said that, you really didn't do anything illegal so I don't think they can say or do much . If they confront you, just tell them the same way you said it here and offer to give it back I guess. Why look a gift horse in the mouth.
I would be too scared to keep it myself, but I definitely would pray for someone to send me the strength to do that...lol.
I say keep it, maybe don't spend it until you know they won't debit your account somehow, then you won't be caught short.
Who knows if the higher powers didn't mean it to be sent?

Well, she said she found it on a seat under some papers. That doesn't sound as though it came from the ATM machine and her account. As long as it isn't ill gotten, Donna, no worries. And we all know you better than that. :)

shepgirl
09-11-2008, 09:13 AM
I was wondering in case someone put it there and realized they forgot it and might go back to the bank to see if someone turned it in.
But I agree, it wasn't ill gotten so I can't see anyone able to say anything.

moosmom
09-11-2008, 12:13 PM
The mystery has been solved. My friend Irene wrote me a check for $6 for the materials I spent on the posters for the trial. The teller made a mistake and gave me $66. Irene called me this morning and said her bank called her to say the teller made a mistake and gave me $60 too much.

At least I know I'm not going crazy. I went to the bank and gave back the money.

Medusa
09-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Oh boy. Well, I still feel that the Universe sees your honesty and pure heart, Donna, and your good is yet to come and is on its way to you quickly, easily and in peace. Keep the faythe. :)

RICHARD
09-11-2008, 05:53 PM
At least I know I'm not going crazy. I went to the bank and gave back the money.

I'd rather be crazy and rich than sane and broke?;)
You'll get paid back for your honesty.

shepgirl
09-12-2008, 01:02 PM
Think Richard is onto something.....he he.

catfamily
09-12-2008, 06:35 PM
that would of surprised me too.
i remember my old boss sent me to the bank to change...money from 10's to 100's.
I got 400 dollars...it was supose to be 300 dollars...
i said"oh no...they gave me an extra 100...i have to go back!"
Do you know every single person including my boss said don't go back!
I was astonished.:rolleyes::D
I looked at everyone in horror...:eek:
I brought it back of course but i remember everyone getting crazy over saying how stupid i was.
too funny everyone telling me to keep it.
i was probably the poorest person in the shop and i didn't even THINK to keep it.

I'm glad you were honest too...that's the ticket!:):love:

i have much distaste for a thief...i really do...i think thieves are so bad,so very bad.
even if it is a tiny thing.just makes me nuts.