PDA

View Full Version : Look who's going to MIT!

columbine
09-09-2008, 08:51 AM
Interesting article (http://www.boston.com/news/education/higher/articles/2008/09/09/mit_students_take_on_some_furry_roommates/)! Just goes to show, explicit rules and keeping it above-board makes a ton more sense than just a flat-out ban that gets ignored.

Of course, the real question is whether they'll be more interested in Mechanical Engineering or Biology...

Love, Columbine

Edwina's Secretary
09-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Interesting article (http://www.boston.com/news/education/higher/articles/2008/09/09/mit_students_take_on_some_furry_roommates/)! Just goes to show, explicit rules and keeping it above-board makes a ton more sense than just a flat-out ban that gets ignored.

Of course, the real question is whether they'll be more interested in Mechanical Engineering or Biology...

Love, Columbine

How cool is that! My roommate in college had an illegal rat she rescued from some lab.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Karen
09-09-2008, 12:39 PM
I just hope the cats don't end up in shelters or on the streets after the semester ends ...

catmandu
09-09-2008, 04:09 PM
KAREN HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD!!!
AT MCMASTER UNIVERSITY IN HAMILTON, THEY KNOW WHEN THE SEMESTER IS OVER IN SUMMER AS SUDDENLY THERE STARY CATS WANDERING ABOUT, GOING INTO THE YARDS OF THE ADJOINING HOUSES, BEING LEFT BEHING IN RENTED FACILITIES , AND SADLY AN INCREASE IN ROAD FATALITIES.:mad::mad::mad:
PEOPLE WHO TAKE IN PETS FIND THAT THEY ARE NOT WANTED AT HOME, AND AFTER A GOOD 6 MONTHS, THESE POOR PETS ARE LEFT TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES.:(:(:(
POOR LITTLE CREATURES OF GOD:love:

lizbud
09-09-2008, 04:36 PM
I just hope the cats don't end up in shelters or on the streets after the semester ends ...

I also hope each student is a responsible cat owner & the pet has a good
home after college too.:)

lvpets2002
09-09-2008, 04:40 PM
:love: Yup me too..
I also hope each student is a responsible cat owner & the pet has a good
home after college too.:)