PDA

View Full Version : My foster kittens

heidiv
09-08-2008, 06:19 PM
Well we went into the vet today everything came back good except they have round worms:confused: Its ok cause all in all the visit went well except foster mommy got the short end of the stick I got some major wounds trying to load them into the carrier......All heck broke loose when I went to load one into the carrier. One freaked and the other two were soon to follow..... Anyway all is well I will heal....;) They have to stay contained until the round worms are all gone....Now they are all tested, vaccinated and good for adoption.... Now we pray for homes.....

smokey the elder
09-09-2008, 09:21 AM
Roundworms are no big deal. A couple of doses of Strongid 2-3 weeks apart usually takes care of them.

heidiv
09-13-2008, 03:56 PM
Well we adopted out 2 of the girls....They actually got to go together. I still have one of the girls yet. The black and orange one. She is the sweetest little thing. So I think her personality will only grow at the time passes. I now just need to make sure that my clan accepts her so she isn't alone all the time. One Baby left to adopt.