PDA

View Full Version : Pet Cam??

king2005
09-08-2008, 09:42 AM
1. http://sylvaniastore.lorextechnology.com/product.aspx?id=1898

2. http://sylvaniastore.lorextechnology.com/product.aspx?id=1901

I have been working on these products (manual/testing wise) & thought they would be AWESOME as a Pet Cam! HOWEVER! We are NOT in the pet market. So I talked my head off & the manager really liked what I had to say, BUT before I continue, I would like your input on both these "soon to be" Pet Cams.

My reason for wanting these as Pet Cams is because I remember when NicholeJ's Sheena had pups she was sleeping int he room & watching Sheena like a hawk. With #1. the owner could leave the dogs side to cook dinner, do yard work, clean, shower, without having to worry how Sheena is as you just have to look at the handheld receiver to view the image & audio (it also has awesome motion detection, which auto puts the video/audio on the receiver, so you know the animal is moving, or making odd noised from complications).

I think both (more so #2) would be great for rescues/vets too. How many of us have rescued an animal, but still have to leave the house/room to do other things? But worry about the animal, as it might have some kind of issue? Health or mental. I think it would be great to be able to keep an eye on the animal(s) & still be able to go to work with peace of mind.

I know not all jobs have the internet. but I'm also pushing to get an app for facebook, that'll work with cellphones or something. "I" personally don't know how you view webpages on cell phones as I cannot afford that service on my cell. So if you can view videos or live feed from a webpage (more so from facebook), can you please tell me, so I can give even more ideas.

I would like Pros & Cons, honest input, so on & so forth.. I really think owners & pets could really benifet from these products.

PS. with #2. there is an even cheaper version of it. Its just as good! its just plastic instead of metal. I forget it off the top of my head & I need to talk to Sufi again to see if we have more cheaper products that'll allow for more options & more opinions from you guys. I know Sufi mentioned several options, but I was 1/2 asleep and forgot them all & hes not in right now. *kicks self*

Please don't take this as advertizing, thats NOT what I'm trying to do! I really do think this could help many pets, & honestly, thats all I care about. :p

I will add more info as I get it, & will answer questions & such as they come.

Suki Wingy
09-08-2008, 11:38 AM
I think it would work well for people to use while trailering their horse. That way they can see if anything goes wrong so they can pull over.

king2005
09-08-2008, 11:56 AM
I think it would work well for people to use while trailering their horse. That way they can see if anything goes wrong so they can pull over.

Thank you thats brilliant! I was thinking #2 would be good for stables, but never thought about the trailer.

Thank you :)