PDA

View Full Version : Bandit

Barbiecat1
09-08-2008, 05:52 AM
What beautiful markings you have. So you don't like kids? Can't blame you! Glad to see you get along with your fur sibling, though. I hope you enjoy your special day today.

astrid
09-08-2008, 09:00 AM
You look pretty serious honey, but I'm sure you are the star of your home!!!
Congratulations and honors on your special day, let me send you a big kiss: :love::love: and my best wishes for many, many years of love and joy for you and your loving human family:)
Astrid

---Sophie

catlover11
09-08-2008, 09:17 AM
What a beautiful kittycat you have. My cat Beyli also likes to lick plastic bags so I looked into the whys of this strange habit. There is an oil that is put on plastic bags so that they don't stick together (static electricity) in the box at the stores and when cats lick them it is sometimes because they are lacking or they are trying to get rid of a bad taste in their mouth (possibly from acid reflux - that was the case with my cat who has Chronic Renal Failure and was prone to acid reflux before I started giving him Famotidine daily). He would also bit the bags, which gave him relief from sore gums. I was often worried that he would end up chewing them and swallowing plastic, which can be fatal, so I kept a watchful eye. I could often tell if he was about to vomit because he would start looking for a bag to lick.

It may not be the same with your Bandit, but it is worth looking into. Beyli was misdiagnosed for FOUR years - the vets kept telling me he had food allergies! He is doing fine now though on his Benazapril and SubQs. Thank goodness there are some good vets out there.

kb2yjx
09-08-2008, 09:28 AM
Love your coat!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

catmandu
09-08-2008, 09:56 AM
:love::cool: YOU ARE SO HANDSOME BANDIT AND IT WAS A RED LETTER DAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WHEN THEY FIRST SPIED YOUR HANDSOME FACE :cool::cool: AND DECIDED THEN AND THERE THAT YOU WERE THIER CAT!!!:cool::D
AND WE KNOW THAT YOU HAVE REPAID THIER KINDNESS IN MANY WAYS BY ENRICHING THE LIVES OF ALL AROUND YOU, AND MAKING THIER HOUSE A HOME!!!:cool::cool:
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS , MAINLY EX STARYS SEND A GLAD TO MEET YOU MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO THE FAMILY OF OUR NICEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY BIG BOLD BANDIT!!:love::love:

Donnaj4962
09-08-2008, 10:20 AM
Hi Bandit! You sure are a gorgeous kitty... but you do look quite serious. But we know better from your story.... you like to have some fun!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

susanswatlin518
09-08-2008, 10:55 AM
What A Prince You Are! Bandit Those Eyes Are Beautiful! I Am Glad That You Are Our Cat Of The Day And Wish You Well. I Am Sure You Are Very Wise And Wonderful And Those Kids Know You Are Totally In Charge Ha Ha Cats Do Such Good For Us-and Don't Judge When We Are Not Coping So Well-and Love Us Anyway! Bandit Congratulations On Your Day!:d:d:d:dsusanswatlin518

RockyRoad
09-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Hi, precious Bandit! What a handsome guy you are indeed! Sorry to hear that you`re not too "into" the kiddies being around, but at least you are able to be out of their way so both of you can stay happy! And, you have Cosmo, your fur pal. My Bandit is the same exact way with chewing; he`ll eat anything in sight! Smart boy you are, too, meowing by the cabinet when you want your food. My guys haven`t figured out yet that a cat`s meow is pretty hard to ignore! ;) It sounds like you are living the good life with your furrever family, Bandit. And hopefully when those kids grow a bit older you`ll learn to like them more! Have a wonderful day! :love:

Randi
09-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Congratulations on being our handsome Cat of the Day, Bandit!

You look gorgeous and sound like a typical tabby kat. Go easy on the placstic bags, they are not good for your tummy!

Keep your humans on thier toes and enjoy your day. I Hope they’ll make sure your bowl is filled with yummy treats. ;) I wish you a happy, healthy and long life! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Bandit what a gorgeous boy you are!!! :love:

You are a real heart stealer aren't you? ;)
I'm glad you have a wonderful loving home and family and fur sibling to play with on your special day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

gini
09-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Bandit you look as though your fur must be very soft. How I would love to find out.

Yes, you do look serious in your picture - but your story tells us this just isn't true. Maybe some of the kids walked through the room while your picture was being taken.

Congratulations, Bandit - I am so happy that you are living the good life.
Exactly what you deserve.

tatsxxx11
09-08-2008, 04:56 PM
Well hello there beautiful Bandit boy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!:love: We give heartfelt thanks to your wonderful family for rescuing you, for providing you with such a fab, loving forever home, filled with an assortment of humans, and even a furred friend!:D OK, so maybe you're not so keen on the mini humans yet, but I have a feeling that will come with time!;) In the meantime you have Cosmo and Mom and Dad to cater to your every whim!:p It's clear who's the boss in your home!:D Congratulations on your big day, Bandit!!! I hope you and Cosmo both are being spoiled rotten today, treated to all your "faves," (except plastic, lol) and lots and lots of love! Hugs and smoochies to you and Cosmo, beautiful Bandit!:love: Long and happy life to you both!

cassiesmom
09-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Bandit, you're so handsome! What magnificent tabby stripes you have! My kitty agrees with you on the subject of kids. Happy Cat of the Day!

Momo
09-08-2008, 09:16 PM
What a gorgeous bandito...you look like a tiny zebra! LOL!