PDA

View Full Version : heya

Genny
09-08-2008, 02:53 AM
I just wanted to tell everyone hi and let you know I haven't forgotten about you guys we have just been so so busy lately!! we moved in with my grandparents so my mother coukd take care of them and we had rooms built on to their house and we've been getting furniture in and taking care of stuff like that but i just want you guys to know i haven't forgotten about you--I hope all of your animals dogs/cats/birds/reptiles/furry pets are all ok....all of our aniamls are fine and have been tkaing the move really well..
i don't know if I told ya'll but months back we let our newxt door neighbors have Reese my pet goat cause he was escaping by crawling under the fence every day and we were scared coyotes might get him...so we get to o see him when ever...he's such a cutie!!
the dogs and cats are fine though, my grandmother's pomeranian Phoebe fell off the couch yesterday and it scared me to death she got knocked out and i am serious she didn't love for atleast 10 minutes she must have too a real hard blow to the head.. but thank goodness she is fine.
well i am gonna go but i'll try and write to ya'll later!!!

Genny:love: