PDA

View Full Version : A random poll for women only.

jenluckenbach
09-07-2008, 06:32 PM
FIRST....all you men reading this, feel free to respond, but no voting! I want the ladies' opinions ONLY!

Yes or No ladies.......

Do you like to see men topless??

I mean every day men and boys.....walking around town, gardening, jogging.....not models with so-called "perfect" bodies. ;)

I'll start.....

NO! I think men should stay dressed, they look MUCH better!

chocolatepuppy
09-07-2008, 06:47 PM
I prefer the shirt on. ;)

sasvermont
09-07-2008, 06:57 PM
I had a neighbor named Tim. We referred to him as "Tim-take-your-shirt-off", does that answer your question?

Tim has/had a body that just would stop traffic. I saw him today, on my way home, at his new home (he's married now) and I actually tried to look at him as closely as possible, to see his muscles. He had a shirt on. :(
:):):):):)

Half naked works for me.

Taz_Zoee
09-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Well, since you said the "average" guy, not a model type guy I had to vote no. I do not want to see a chubby guy, or a super skinny, boney guy without his shirt on, thank you.
There is an older man (I would estimate him to be in his 60's maybe) that I see jogging on occasion and he looks very good without his shirt. :)
So for me, it totally depends on the shape of the bod we are talking about.

shepgirl
09-07-2008, 07:43 PM
No, prefer a guy wearing a shirt.

Karen
09-07-2008, 07:58 PM
The right person, sure - shirtless is good. The average person - no thanks!

ramanth
09-07-2008, 08:00 PM
Voted yes, just because. :)

Daisy and Delilah
09-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Most men look okay without shirts. Some guys shouldn't ever wear shirts and some should. I have to hope that the ones that shouldn't, know it and keep them on.:) I voted Yes. :D

kitten645
09-07-2008, 08:41 PM
I always find that those wanting to go topless (or bottomless for that matter:eek:) are 9 times out of ten the ones that SHOULD STAY CLOTHED! :rolleyes::p Whenever there's a run in SF, I end up behind droopy butt or saggy t**s! TMI thanks! Unless you look really great, I'd prefer not to know!
Claudia

AllAmericanPUP
09-07-2008, 09:14 PM
I don't mind seeing an average man shirtless, i'm not into guys who have the "model body" anyways

Catlady711
09-07-2008, 09:43 PM
I can't vote since you specified it HAS to be a yes/no answer.

It would depend entirely on what the guy looks like, and the location. A fat, pale, hairy guy at the beach is about as unappealing to me as a gorgeous, well built guy at a family zoo.

There are some guys that can carry off the shirtless look and some that can't. Either way there are places where it's appropriate and places it isn't.

So I can't answer a specific yes/no to that question.

Edwina's Secretary
09-07-2008, 09:59 PM
And put me down for shirts with sleeves. Yo...the male armpit is NOT an attractive part of the body!

Moesha
09-07-2008, 10:06 PM
I'm with Edwina's Secretary on this, and not just because of the armpits. (Although that is a very good point.) I like clothes. I like to see people in clothes. Sometimes, the more clothes there are, the better it is!

shais_mom
09-07-2008, 10:15 PM
I had to vote no b/c you said "Average Guy".
And I'm with Sara and Moesha. I HATE ARMPITS.
blahhhhh blahhhh blahhhh
Now there are some guys that have perfectly fine bodies and don't have the self confidence to pull off a no shirt look. But for the most part - unless they are incredibly HAWT - and I'm running behind them drooling.
No Shirt
No Shoes
No Service.
:p ;)

Laura's Babies
09-07-2008, 10:16 PM
BIG NO here! If you think you are that hot without a shirt, save that "treat" for your wife only.. Guys, pot bellies do NOT look good so wear a shirt and keep it buttoned up! Love handles are for the wife only! The rest of us don't care to see that either. (I agree about the arm pits too)

CountryWolf07
09-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Well.. My boyfriend is good looking but.. he definitely does not have a 6-pack.. he is on the chubby side, but I don't care, I love him for who he is, not on how he looks without a shirt on, BUT he is one of those guys who will not take a shirt off in public, so... I voted for other.

I guess I can say yes to ANY guy who is confident about his looks.. but NO to any guy who is not confident?

jenluckenbach
09-08-2008, 06:54 AM
I totally agree about sleeveless shirts....YUK!

BTW, I did not add "OTHER" as an option because I knew (or assumed) I'd end up with a multitude of answers saying "It depends on the guy's looks". Of course it does! ;) But I wanted a generalized answer because what looks good to one person does not look good to another.

Thanks for all the votes! :D

Barbara
09-08-2008, 06:57 AM
I voted no- as there will be 5% or less who will look sexy and 95% or more who don't. And Jen, you didn't allow me to vote 5% yes ;)

Medusa
09-08-2008, 07:17 AM
SHIRT ON. Shirtless is classless. I hear the excuse that it's too warm when they're working outdoors. I care not. Women work outdoors and we don't have the luxury of removing our tops. Also, when I was giving online dating a try, I can't tell you how many men posed for pix w/their shirts off and 99% of them really needed to keep them on. Even if a guy has the body, he should save the viewing for his SO when they're alone. To me, it's the height of arrogance to walk around shirtless. I repeat, shirtless is classless.

k9krazee
09-08-2008, 09:09 AM
Boyfriend..shirt off! Other than that, I don't care! :p But in general, I'd say clothed.

pitc9
09-08-2008, 09:28 AM
I'd have to say keep the shirtless look for the hot tan guys that get paid for looking as hot as they are! :D

shais_mom
09-08-2008, 11:52 AM
my neighbor's son when he comes over to their house - is almost ALWAYS shirtless. He doesn't have a bad body but I almost don't recognize him with a shirt ON!
My OTHER neighbor is over 50 and isn't in too bad of shape for his age but is ALWAYS out without a shirt on and what the rest of us neighbors call his Daisy Dukes. His pockets are longer than the shorts!!!

Husky_mom
09-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Well, since you said the "average" guy, not a model type guy I had to vote no. I do not want to see a chubby guy, or a super skinny, boney guy without his shirt on, thank you.

The right person, sure - shirtless is good. The average person - no thanks!

LOL... I´m soooo with you guys... I´m not into the lean skinny model 6 pack type though... more into the a lil more musclier still a well marked bod...especially a nice wide back and round shoulders and very very manly biceps and arms...*drools* LOL...

one thing I don´t want to see either.. unless I wanna go blind.. is the guy that thinks he´s hot... but he´s just turning onto a werewolf.... ewww.. hairy back... sorry but put on a shirt !!!...

NoahsMommy
09-08-2008, 12:40 PM
I had to vote no b/c you said "Average Guy".
And I'm with Sara and Moesha. I HATE ARMPITS.
blahhhhh blahhhh blahhhh
Now there are some guys that have perfectly fine bodies and don't have the self confidence to pull off a no shirt look. But for the most part - unless they are incredibly HAWT - and I'm running behind them drooling.
No Shirt
No Shoes
No Service.
:p ;)

You are so freaking funny!!!! And no wonder I agree with you 150%!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :D :D :D

Love you!

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-08-2008, 12:40 PM
With T-shirt or shirt, with sleeves:)

NoahsMommy
09-08-2008, 12:41 PM
My OTHER neighbor is over 50 and isn't in too bad of shape for his age but is ALWAYS out without a shirt on and what the rest of us neighbors call his Daisy Dukes. His pockets are longer than the shorts!!!

That is soooo gross, it gave me goosebumps!!!! Ewwwwww!!!!!!

I'd better find you some REALLY strong sunglasses to wear when you're anywhere NEAR his house. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

moosmom
09-08-2008, 05:21 PM
This whole thread reminds me of the "Man Groomer" we sell at Bed, Bath and Beyond. The packaging has some hair dude using the tool and I gotta tell ya, it's real TURN OFF!!!

However, give me a guy with a shaved head and I'm a drooling fool!!!

BitsyNaceyDog
09-08-2008, 07:03 PM
Around water, like the beach, boating, water park, etc. I don't care if they're shirtless regardless of their body type. Walking down the street I'd prefer them to have a shirt on even if they have a models body. It doesn't bother me if they're shirtless, I'd just prefer they be fully clothed.

Ginger's Mom
09-08-2008, 07:07 PM
I like clothes. I like to see people in clothes. Sometimes, the more clothes there are, the better it is!
Haha, this reminded me of something that happened when I was in my late teens/early twenties, I saw a guy I knew who was an average looking guy (not flabby, not super skinny) in a suit, and absolutely went crazy over him (it gave his shoulders a great look!). My sister teased me for weeks about going to a strip club and yelling for them to put clothes on rather than take it off.

Cincy'sMom
09-08-2008, 08:12 PM
Okay, funny story....(or at least it was at the time)

Saturady night we were out at a bar and grill in Michigan. There was a young guy playing pool, wearing a pink shirt. So one of the women we were with went over to him and ask him some questiond about his pink shirt. she came back and we were all laughing. Then she went back, and I dont know what she said, but next thing I knew he had the shirt off. Now I dont think he meant to take the t-shirt off, and he did put that back on. I only saw him from the back, but the crack out the top of the pants, was enough to think, yeah, shirt on is better.....

In pink....
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b8d726b3127ccec55a8a7329b600000040O00AbM3LVi3cuG IPbz4U/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D480/ry%3D320/

Sorry...I missed the intermediate step....
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b8d726b3127ccec55bec1d889700000040O00AbM3LVi3cuG IPbz4U/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D480/ry%3D320/

So shirtless, or pink shirt?

Cataholic
09-09-2008, 12:33 PM
There is a guy that lives across the street and a few houses down. I call him "shirtless Joe", for obvious reasons.

I believe clothes, like other things, kind of serve a purpose. If you are at the beach, the pool, the nekkid club, or recovering from some form of surgery that necessitates it- your shirt should be off. Otherwise? If I want to see you topless, I will simply pay you. :D

My little guy wants to be pantless, always! Now THAT is something to start a poll on. A 4 year old's nekkid bottom is still cute. :)