PDA

View Full Version : I'm so IMPATIENT!!

CathyBogart
09-07-2008, 04:15 AM
Because of some financial constraints, we didn't order my engagement ring until last month. I was told it would take about three weeks to get it made, and my impatient brain didn't think to ask further.

SO....three weeks and a few days pass, and I called the jeweler thinking I'd be told I had to wait a day or two for shipping....BUT....apparently there's an extensive quality check and it's going to be another week or more!! GAH!!

It's a tension setting, so I'm really glad they're making sure it's perfect, but I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo impatient! I MIGHT have it by this coming Saturday, but more likely I have to wait until next Tuesday. I don't know if I can hold out, heh...Fortunately, the figures for the cake topper I'm putting together came in today, so I have something to keep my mind off of it a little.

Here's my ring, by the way...

http://tinyurl.com/5hd7rp

moosmom
09-07-2008, 08:07 AM
Cathy,

That's a beautiful ring and WELL worth the wait. Once you've got it, you'll have it for the rest of your life, so sit back and be patient!!! I love the setting!

Taz_Zoee
09-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Oh, that is beautiful Cathy!! Hey, when you are anxious for the ring just go play with Blivet, since he was your original "engagement ring". ;) :p
Less than two weeks, that's not long. If you keep your mind off of it it will fly by.
In fact the next 6 months will fly by before you know it and you will be a married woman!! :D :D

CountryWolf07
09-07-2008, 03:15 PM
WOW! What a ring! :) Beautiful... it's so worth the wait! I know I'd be impatient too but a ring like that, you're one lucky girl.

CathyBogart
09-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Thank you everyone. It's six months from today that I'm getting married, and it's hard to wait. :)

ramanth
09-07-2008, 09:24 PM
Stunning ring! It'll be worth the wait. :D