PDA

View Full Version : Eve is a busy girl

Bengalz
09-06-2008, 11:12 AM
It's been a while since our little Eve checked in to say hello so here are some pics of a typically busy day for our little miss :D From surveying her domain to posing for Mom and helping Dad build a fire, Eve certainly deserves a little nap and some major cuddles :love:

Edwina's Secretary
09-06-2008, 11:18 AM
Eddie is hearbroken to known the incredible Miss Eve is already spoken for because he thinks she is Gorgeous!!!!

Randi
09-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Eve, that is a busy life, isn't it! :D What a great helper you are - you are just adorable!

Kisses from me and headbumpies from Fister. :love:

jazzcat
09-06-2008, 11:37 AM
Nice to see you beautiful Miss Eve. Looks like you are a very busy girl.

gini
09-06-2008, 11:40 AM
Oh my, Betty, she is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing her pictures.

Bengalz
09-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Thank you all so much:o yes, we think she's pretty special :love:

Eddie, sweetheart, I know she's a heartbreaker but thank you for liking her anyway :D I think you are pretty special too :love:

Catty1
09-06-2008, 11:54 AM
Awww - I LOVE that pic of her on hubby's lap looking at the fire. She looks so happy!

She is truly a gorgeous kitty - I loved the one sleeping pic, with her "kitty smile". Not a worry in the world!:)

Your PT name is Bengalz...Is Eve a Bengal cat?

Thanks for the pics!

Bengalz
09-06-2008, 12:29 PM
Your PT name is Bengalz...Is Eve a Bengal cat?

We don't really know Eve's heritage :( however, whomever were her ancestors, I believe she got the best of everything :love: She was labeled "bengal mix" at VOC where she and her baby were rescued. I tend to believe she is more like an Ocicat, despite her petiteness :D. Her characteristics shadow those of the Ocicat more accurately than a Bengal. However, her markings are so mute, there must be another contributor ;)

Whatever her origin is, we adore the little girl that she is - purrfect :love:

Thanks for your lovely comments :)

Laura's Babies
09-06-2008, 12:32 PM
She is lovely and looks so happy by the fire.

Bengalz
09-06-2008, 12:55 PM
She is lovely and looks so happy by the fire.

Thank you Laura:) Eve loves her Daddy and is very content to be in his lap :D at all times :D She's a real cuddlebug and always wants to help ;)

Barbara
09-06-2008, 12:56 PM
Aaaww- Eve:love:
Tigris thinks this one eye and pink nosie on the last picture just look into his heart.
And I am so glad I could give you some cuddles this year.
Lots of cat kissies to you, sweet girl:)

Bengalz
09-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Aaaww- Eve:love:
Tigris thinks this one eye and pink nosie on the last picture just look into his heart.
And I am so glad I could give you some cuddles this year.
Lots of cat kissies to you, sweet girl:)

Hi Barbara!!

Please tell Tigris he is a very wise boy to know that Eve is dreaming about him :love: it is so evident when you see her smile in her sleep :D

I hope things are well with you and Seigmar and those gorgeous boys of yours. One day I will come and get my cuddles at your house ;):D

cassiesmom
09-06-2008, 02:34 PM
Hello, beautiful Eve! Please thank your meowmie for sharing these dear photos!

NoahsMommy
09-06-2008, 02:34 PM
Awww.....Eve is just lovely!!! She sure looks content in her daddy's lap...as well as snuggled up in her cat tree! What a gorgeous, fun girl! :) :love:

Killearn Kitties
09-07-2008, 06:21 AM
Eve! :love: What a beautiful girl you are, and so helpful! Your mum and dad must be grateful to have you around the house. Just imagine how long it would take them to perform these household tasks without you. :D

Sonia59
09-07-2008, 07:02 AM
Oh, what a beauty! The picture with her daddy is so cute :love: and I love her pink nosie, I would like to kiss it :)

Bengalz
09-07-2008, 09:44 AM
Hi Karen!

Too right :D Household tasks are sometimes quite a challenge under Eve's supervision - they seem to become a training exercise ;) But, her insistence on 'helping' is always appreciated :love:

Hi Sonia!

Eve's nose is very kissable :D I'll make sure to give her a couple of extra smooches just for you :D

catmandu
09-07-2008, 09:58 AM
MARK TWAIN ONCE SAID THAT A HOUSE WITHOUT A CAT , AND A WELL AND PROPERLY TAKEN CARE OF CAT MAY WELL BE A GOOD HOME, BUT HOW CAN IT PROVE ITS TITLE?:love:
AND LITTLE EVE PROVES THIS TO BE TRUE AS SHE TRULY MAKES YOUR HOME A PALACE!!:love::love:
ALL MY FOUND CATS SEND A LOVE MMMMMREEEOW :love::love: TO ENCHANTING EVE :love:

Bengalz
09-07-2008, 11:48 AM
MARK TWAIN ONCE SAID THAT A HOUSE WITHOUT A CAT , AND A WELL AND PROPERLY TAKEN CARE OF CAT MAY WELL BE A GOOD HOME, BUT HOW CAN IT PROVE ITS TITLE?:love:
AND LITTLE EVE PROVES THIS TO BE TRUE AS SHE TRULY MAKES YOUR HOME A PALACE!!:love::love:
ALL MY FOUND CATS SEND A LOVE MMMMMREEEOW :love::love: TO ENCHANTING EVE :love:

Gary,

You are such an inspiration and a very sweet one at that:) Thank you so much for your kind (and wise) words and please give all your charges a big scrumptious hug for me :love:

momcat
09-07-2008, 02:18 PM
My but you are a busy girl, Eve! How could your purrents ever manage without you? How nice it must have been to sit and relax with your Daddy in front of that cozy fire. You've earned yourself a nice nap, pretty girl. Have sweet kitty dreams. Scritchies and lovies from me will be waiting for you when you wake from your nap :love: :love: :love: