PDA

View Full Version : Callie Sweetie

susanswatlin518
09-06-2008, 07:05 AM
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU CLIMBING UP YOUR MOM'S LEG AND MAKING SURE SHE DOESN'T LINGER UNNECESSARILY OVER THE DISHES IN THE SINK!!!!WHAT A LITTLE DEVINE DIVA YOU NUST BE. I BET THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL PRECIOUS PURR! SO GORGEOUS TO LOOK AT, ENJOY LOOKING OUT AT THE FALLING LEAVES SOON HONEY:):):):love::love::love::D:DSUSANSWATLIN518

Bari_d
09-06-2008, 07:59 AM
Too cute for words...Callie, that is some sleeping position!!! You are a beautiful girl in a loving home - who could ask for more!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at Cat Happy (http://cathappy.com)

Medusa
09-06-2008, 08:21 AM
Callie, I wouldn't have been able to resist you either. You're just too darned cute. Enjoy your day as COTD, little fuzz nugget. :)

kb2yjx
09-06-2008, 09:54 AM
Baby Callie!!! In another life, were you a zen master??? Look at you, off on a higher plane!!!
You made me smile!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!

Bengalz
09-06-2008, 10:33 AM
You are the sweetest of the sweet Callie :D an adorable doll baby with purrsonality plus :D Congratulations on COTD sweetheart!

Willow Oak
09-06-2008, 10:46 AM
What a pose! Both pics are too much!

:)

gini
09-06-2008, 11:36 AM
It just warms my heart that this beautiful kitty has a home where she is well loved.

It sounds as though she hasn't taken long to setting up the rules - HER RULES!!

Congratulations on your special honor today.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Callie you are just too stinkin cute for words!!! :love:

What fun it must be to have you around the house!!! :) I got a big grin just from seeing your pictures and reading your bio!!!

I hope you are being spoiled rotten today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Katelf
09-06-2008, 01:29 PM
Precious Callie! Your sleeping pose pictured here made me giggle and go "Aaaaaaaah!"

Congrats on COTD, beautiful girl. :):love:

RockyRoad
09-06-2008, 01:43 PM
Hello, adorable Callie! What a cute, sweet girl you are! I love your pose in the first picture, silly girl! :p I`m glad to hear that your human fell in love with your precious face the second she saw you, and that you`ve been a part of their life ever since. Your game of fetch sounds very enjoyable, and you sound like such a fun and playful girl! :) I`m sure at your home, you keep everyone busy and on their feet, and smiling as well. I can just picture you trying to get through all those dishes and kitchen appliances to make sure your mom makes time to play with you. Have a great day, cutie! :love:

cassiesmom
09-06-2008, 02:20 PM
Callie Sweetie, you are an adorable, precious tabby kitty girl! Happy Cat of the Day to you and a long, happy, healthy life! :love:

Momo
09-06-2008, 08:25 PM
:love: Wow...Callie reminds me of my bronze Egpytian Mau, Ivanna (the Terrible). Loves to play fetch, and is always curling up in my lap whenever the opportunity arises.

Moesha
09-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Congratulations Ms Callie. I enjoyed reading your story and hope that you had a most wonderful day!

catmandu
09-07-2008, 10:15 AM
OH MY GOD , I AM SORRY THAT I MISSED YOU WITH THE EXCITEMENT OF MY BOYS COMING HOME FROM THE VETS!!
YOU ARE SO SUCH A DROP DEAD GORGEOUS LITTLE ONE :love::cool:
AND THAT FIRST PHOTO OF YOU SLEEPING IS ONE OF THE DEAREST, YET FUNNIEST CAT PHOTOS THAT WE HAVE EVER SEEN :cool::love:
AND YOU HAVE HAD AN INTERESTING LIFE FOR ONE SO YOUNG, AND WE ARE SO GLAD THAT YOU HAVE MADE IT TO YOUR FURREVER HOME :D:D
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS , PAPER BAGS ON HEAD SEND A MOVING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :):) TO OUR CAT OF THE FUTURE AND NEWEST ACT OF THE DAY MS CALLIE :love::love: