PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite thing to do?

StarandBratsmom
09-05-2008, 09:44 AM
What is your favorite thing to do? Mine is ride horses, fish, camp, take pictures, ride horses, write, and did I mention ride horses?

I also play Halo 3 on the xbox. Shhhh, don't tell anyone, it's my secret addiction. Women aren't supposed to play the xbox. lolol

caseysmom
09-05-2008, 10:16 AM
Being at the beach and camping.

StarandBratsmom
09-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Being at the beach and camping.

I love the beach but it's a million miles away. LOL, I live in Oklahoma

caseysmom
09-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Oh I'm sorry:D I have a camping trip planned for the ocean at the end of the month I love the northern california coastline its brisk and cold and foggy. Of course we may freeze!

binka_nugget
09-05-2008, 10:50 AM
My absolute favorite thing to do is agility with the dogs. It's such a great way to bond and the dogs have a blast doing it :D

Logan
09-05-2008, 10:57 AM
Little day or overnight trips with my husband and daughter. We have so many places to explore and they are especially nice when our dogs can come along.

StarandBratsmom
09-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Oh I'm sorry:D I have a camping trip planned for the ocean at the end of the month I love the northern california coastline its brisk and cold and foggy. Of course we may freeze!

Can I come??? Just kidding. I am headed to Long Beach next summer.

caseysmom
09-05-2008, 11:03 AM
That will be fun, that is a warmer part of the california coast.

smokey the elder
09-05-2008, 02:44 PM
What is your favorite thing to do? Mine is ride horses, fish, camp, take pictures, ride horses, write, and did I mention ride horses?

I also play Halo 3 on the xbox. Shhhh, don't tell anyone, it's my secret addiction. Women aren't supposed to play the xbox. lolol

Sez who?? Through college and occasionally even now I play RPGs, but not on the computer. I like arguing with the DM face to face.:p

Seriously, I like to garden, play with my horde of cats, and do counted cross stitch. I'm working on this gigantic fractal design right now.

sparks19
09-05-2008, 03:03 PM
My absolute favorite thing to do... and maybe that's because it is becoming less and less frequent as she is too much of a busy body these days.... is snuggling with Hannah when she gets sleepy. I just love sitting there with her in my arms snuggled up in a blankie and watching her as she starts to drift off. But these moments are few and far between these days.

I also love to do things that make her laugh uncontrollably. Nothing cuter in this world than a baby giggle.

I also like to curl up in bed with a good book, sit out on the porch on a nice day and enjoy a summery drink, fish, camp, take Hannah to the park, be lazy with the puppies.

StarandBratsmom
09-05-2008, 04:36 PM
My absolute favorite thing to do... and maybe that's because it is becoming less and less frequent as she is too much of a busy body these days.... is snuggling with Hannah when she gets sleepy. I just love sitting there with her in my arms snuggled up in a blankie and watching her as she starts to drift off. But these moments are few and far between these days.

I also love to do things that make her laugh uncontrollably. Nothing cuter in this world than a baby giggle.

I also like to curl up in bed with a good book, sit out on the porch on a nice day and enjoy a summery drink, fish, camp, take Hannah to the park, be lazy with the puppies.

Is the baby in your signature Hannah? She's adorable.

Freedom
09-05-2008, 05:48 PM
My most relaxing thing is to sit out in the back yard with a glass of ice tea and a good murder mystery!

Sevaede
09-05-2008, 06:01 PM
I have a lot of things that I really enjoy. This is a hard question! :D

Art! I LOVE to photograph, drawing, sketch, paint, write, listen to music, and such.

I love animals and anything regarding them. Enough said. :p

I love to discover, learn, and explore! :D I like to go sneaking through the woods and just immerse myself and feel like a part of everything!

I love school! It's just great. I love to learn! I absolutely adore learning languages and it is a personal goal to know as many as possible. :)

Casper
09-05-2008, 07:42 PM
I love making people smile. I will willingly make a fool out of myself just to get someone to crack a smile. According to my mum, I have been doing this since I was a wee tot. :)

StarandBratsmom
09-05-2008, 07:57 PM
All of you have some really great things you enjoy to do.

anna_66
09-05-2008, 08:48 PM
I know it sounds silly, but my favorite thing to do is be home with my family.

Doesn't matter if we're sitting around doing nothing, out for a walk or watching tv I love being home:)

Zippy
09-05-2008, 11:40 PM
Reading a good book,watching one of my favorite shows,taking pictures,a fun video game and anything to do with animals

AllAmericanPUP
09-05-2008, 11:52 PM
camp, hike, rollerblade, fish, read, play WOW, go for a drive, take the dogs to the lake or park, watch movies, & hang out with my family

I have Halo3 for the xbox360 too lol
havent played it yet though and bought it many months ago haha but i play assasins creed on there sometimes.