PDA

View Full Version : Who's got the FRICKS??

StarandBratsmom
09-05-2008, 09:40 AM
MY KITTIES DO. The weather has cooled down here so now my cats are very frisky and feeling great. Star keeps running down the hall. I dare not get in her way, she's a chunky cat, might knock me plain on my face if I get in her way. She runs so fast. Brat is outside due to his wildness and MALENESS if you know what I mean. He's a nut, I walk outside to say hi to him, he just attacks me leg like he's an itty bitty kitten but really he's a huge bobcat!! lol. How is everyone else today?

catmandu
09-05-2008, 03:38 PM
THE FOUND CATS ALL HAVE THE FEVER ABOUT RUNNING AROUND .
ESPCIALLY THE KITTEN QUARTET WITH JOHN HANCOCK THE HANDSOME AS AN AUXILLIARY MEMBER.
IS GREAT THAT SCRAPPY 2 THE SENSATIONAL, MIQUELITO THE LITTLE ORANGE LION AND POUNCIERGE THE PRETTY HAVE ENLIVENED THE FOUND PARADISE HOTEL.:love::love::love:

RICHARD
09-06-2008, 01:23 AM
MY KITTIES DO. The weather has cooled down here so now my cats are very frisky and feeling great. Star keeps running down the hall. I dare not get in her way, she's a chunky cat, might knock me plain on my face if I get in her way. She runs so fast. Brat is outside due to his wildness and MALENESS if you know what I mean. He's a nut, I walk outside to say hi to him, he just attacks me leg like he's an itty bitty kitten but really he's a huge bobcat!! lol. How is everyone else today?

The FRICKS!

Could you please list that in the Furminology Dictionary?:)

It's your term and I don't want to mangle it!

StarandBratsmom
09-06-2008, 09:50 AM
The FRICKS!

Could you please list that in the Furminology Dictionary?:)

It's your term and I don't want to mangle it!

I sure can. lol