PDA

View Full Version : Bear - you are exquisite

gini
09-04-2008, 11:58 PM
Bear - beautiful - gorgeous - exquiste - oh, I could go on and on.
What a wonderful Cat of the Day.

You must have been a beautiful Baby - and just look at you now!

Don Juan's mom
09-05-2008, 01:34 AM
I just love your baby picture, and you've grown into a fine handsome young man and a good mentor to the new little ones. Happy happy day!

Liz

Medusa
09-05-2008, 07:28 AM
Doncha just love how cats decide that you're going to adopt them? Well, who could've resisted Bear's sweet face and he grew to be such a handsome fella. Enjoy your day as COTD, sweet Bear. :)

kb2yjx
09-05-2008, 08:25 AM
Not to copy Mary's post, but when I saw Bear's baby picture, I thought NO WAY could anyone RESIST that face!!! Needless to say, when the Clan found out that the COTD was a NEW JERSEY Kitty, they were so proud!! HAPPY COTD from Norton, Tina Peepers, Riley, Hayley, Hope Simone, Nimet, and Bianca Rose!!!

tatsxxx11
09-05-2008, 09:25 AM
Congratulations to you utterly exquisite, painfully precious Bear!:love: OK, you had me with that first photo, but that bottom shot sent me right over the edge!:D How cute can one kitty be?:p You were adorable as a baby and oh baby, what a handsome, hunky "big boy" you've grown up to be...and such a loving brother and mentor to the wee ones to boot!:) Your family is rightfully proud of their beautiful boy Bear, and we're so pleased to have the opportunity to crown you CAT OF THE DAY!:cool: Thanks for the big smiles, Bear!!! I hope you and your family, the peeps and wittle ones all, enjoy a very happy "top cat" day!:love: Hugs and a smooch to you, beautiful Bear!:)

Taz_Zoee
09-05-2008, 09:34 AM
I completely agree with tatsxxx11 and everyone else. I thought the first picture was stunning then as I read the story and saw the baby picture I about melting into my chair.
It's no wonder Daddy couldn't resist bringing you home. You are one handsome boy.
Congrats on being today Cat of the Day! :D

catmandu
09-05-2008, 09:49 AM
BEAR YOU WERE A HANDSOME KITTEN :love: AND NOW YOU CAN STILL SEE THE KITTEN WITHIN, EVEN AFTER YOU ARE SUCH A HANDSOME BIG CAT:love:
AND THATS GREAT THAT YOU HAVE A FURREVER HOME NOW :love: AND A FAMILY AND LOYAL DOG FRIENDS :cool: TO PAL AROUND WITH , AND LOVE WE ARE SURE ABOUNDS IN YOUR HOME!!!:cool::D
THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND OUT THIER LOVE :love::love: AND A HUGE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IS COMING TO OUR NICEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY, BODACIOUS BIG BEAR:love::love:

jazzcat
09-05-2008, 12:00 PM
Oh Bear you handsome gorgeous boy! I'm in LOVE! :love::):love:

You sound like the perfect kitty and I think your family is lucky to have you. Congratulations on being COTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-05-2008, 12:32 PM
Bear what a charmer you are !!! :love:

Who could resist your sweet face once you decided you wanted to turn on the charm? ;) I'd be a gonner for sure!!!

I hope you and your loving family and fur sibs are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

RockyRoad
09-05-2008, 01:11 PM
Good afternoon, handsome Bear! You were such an adorable kitten, and now you are quite the stunning man. Good for your human-dad for taking care of you and all your fur siblings when you were little kittens. I don`t see how anyone could possibly resist a face like your`s! I`m glad to hear you`re being a good model for the "young ones" that have arrived to your home, and that they have such a wonderful, older fur brother as you! :) It sounds like you`ve had a lot of fun since you got to your furrever home, including those play times with Dakota. Enjoy your day, sweetheart! :love:

astrid
09-05-2008, 01:19 PM
You are just soooo handsome!!! and the second picture just made me melt.... wow! what an adorable baby you were my dear Bear!!! I know I would have showered you with kisses if I would have met you!! ;)
Good thing for you having chosen the best family in the world for you, I'm sure they love you.. just look how proud they are!!!
Let me send you a big hug and a big kiss :love::love::love: enjoy your special day, beautiful boy!!

A big hug to your mom and dad!!!
Astrid

---Sophie

susanswatlin518
09-05-2008, 03:54 PM
MY DEAR=YOUR PICTURES ARE SWEET! OF COURSE I ALWAYS NOTICE THE EYES FIRST! YOU LOOK SO VERY WISE FOR A YEAR OLD-VERY MUCH A PROTECTOR NO DOUBT! SOUNDS LIKE YOU GET AND GIVE PLENTY OF LOVE AND TENDERNESS! ENJOY THE SPOTLIGHT HONEY!:love::love::love:SUSANSWATLIN518

momtomany
09-05-2008, 07:10 PM
My goodness what a stunning kitty baby you were and what a handsome stud you have grown into. Congrats on being COTD.

Bengalz
09-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Bear, you are just too kittylicious :love: Congratulations on COTD !

A special thanks to Mom and Dad for loving you so much:D

cesar andres
09-07-2008, 11:16 PM
mi gata es la numero 1