PDA

View Full Version : Ruth and the Deadly sock

NicoleLJ
09-04-2008, 11:16 PM
Ruth was on a mission tonight to kill a sock that he deamed harmful and dangerous. He went after it for over an hour. But after an hour he finally decided that it was dead and could do no more harm. So then he went and got groomed by the dogs(in other words slobbered on) then he decided my lap would be perfect to lay in while he dried his fur and made it lay right. And if I did anything other then scratch his head and neck then he would swat at and grab my hand to play more. Anyway here is a small portion of his killing the sock.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/NicoleLJ_2003/th_MVI_2030.jpg (http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/NicoleLJ_2003/?action=view&current=MVI_2030.flv)

Do you think my home is safe from it now?

Catty1
09-04-2008, 11:24 PM
Oh hail Ruth, mighty Killer of Socks! :D

Yeah, I don't think that little bit of cotton will terrorize you or the dogs any more! ;)

I've managed to speed up my internet lately with a Web Accelerator - so the video only paused twice instead of every 4 seconds or so! What a treat - and that FACE!

That FACE gets anything it wants, right?:p

NicoleLJ
09-04-2008, 11:29 PM
LOL

Yup that face rules the house along with his brother. And one of these days I swear I am going to have the camera ready to film the cats chasing the dogs. Yup you heard right. Ruth and Eragon learned quickly that they will not be hurt by the dogs. So now they will tease the dogs and when they get really excited they will chase them. The dogs get so confused that they run to their various places and then sit and all look at me with this confused look on their face. I think they are trying to figure out just how to play with these little guys without making me upset by them being too rough and not scare them.

Don Juan's mom
09-05-2008, 01:46 AM
Good girl! Socks are nasty vermin. But you need to find their nest and kill them ALL. ;)

Liz

NicoleLJ
09-05-2008, 09:18 AM
lol I think he thinks he did in the laundry basket because that is where they keep multiplying.

smokey the elder
09-05-2008, 09:22 AM
Die, evil sock! (It looks pretty dirty; maybe Ruth was offended by this?:p:D)

Taz_Zoee
09-05-2008, 09:41 AM
LOL! That was the funniest thing ever!! You go Ruth, you get that mean ol sock.
Yes Nicole, I believe your house is perfectly safe now. Have no fear Ruth is here!!! :D :D

catmandu
09-05-2008, 04:31 PM
I AHVE SEEN MANY SOCKS TAKE A BEATING BUT RUTH REALLY SOCKED IT TO THAT SOCK!!!
THATS ONE SOCK THAT KNOWS ITS PLACE!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/33e9c2f8.jpg

momtomany
09-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Oh my Ruth, what a wonderful job you did taking care of that nasty old sock. I bet it won't bother you are anyone again.

momcat
09-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Hi Ruth! What a brave kitty girl you are. You certainly did a number on those dreaded sock mousies! They are the worst, sock mice are a bigger threat than bag mice because they sneak around into the laundry and get into everything all over the house. Those nasty sock mousies won't bother your house anymore now that you're there to protect your family! Lots of scritchies and lovies being sent just for you, pretty girl!

Laura's Babies
09-07-2008, 04:57 PM
I mourn the poor dead sock! GOOD kill Ruth!

(TOOOO cute!)

Randy_K
09-08-2008, 11:34 PM
Ruth did a very good job of taking care of that vicious sock! I'll bet all the rest of the socks will be better behaved after this.

nancys
09-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Maybe Ruth thinks the only good sock is a dead sock! Congrats Ruth on ridding your home of deadly socks. Love the video - thanks for sharing it. :)

Randi
09-12-2008, 11:10 AM
LOL! Ruth certainly did a good job killing that sock! :D

Loved the video!

lvpets2002
09-12-2008, 11:44 AM
:love: Awee how so Cute this baby is killing the sock.. This baby looks just like my CH Boy ButterScotch..

kimlovescats
09-12-2008, 07:01 PM
He is beautiful! What a cute sock slayer he is too!:D Is Ruth short for Rutherford?

My big orange guy is Rutherford!;)