PDA

View Full Version : Check Out This Tuxedo Markings

momtomany
09-04-2008, 07:18 PM
I was feeding one of my colonies tonight and this tuxedo showed up. I have never seen this baby before and was amazed at the markings. The first picture is a face picture, a beautiful Tuxie face, but then I started snapping the rest of the body and check out the tabby markings. Unfortunately the last picture is him cutting thru the parking lot. I was afraid to go after for fear he may head towards the road. I hope he/she will be back.

momtomany
09-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Here are some pictures of a couple of the kitties from the same colony. Two of the orange ones and the solid black one are allowing me to lightly touch them!! The tortie is just about ready to let me. Being allowed to touch them make it easier to trap them.

Jessika
09-04-2008, 07:50 PM
Oh goodness, the tortie in the first pic of your second post looks JUST like my Shelly, except lighter! :) I did a double-take, haha.

It looks like the cat may be a tortie with white, OR is just a dark striped tabby. In either case I haven't seen a lot of them and s/he certainly is gorgeous :)

cassiesmom
09-04-2008, 07:50 PM
Awwww, kitties. You are precious. Please let yourselves be trapped and cared for.

jenluckenbach
09-04-2008, 08:04 PM
GORGEOUS!!! He is a black SMOKE tuxie. (Smoke has black tips with white at the base of the hair.)

Freedom
09-04-2008, 08:25 PM
Look at the white outline above the mouth -- or is that a milk mustache? In the first post, the tuxie. Oh how sweet! And SO many orangies in the second post! What a lovely grouping, best wishes working with them, Julie.

momtomany
09-04-2008, 08:35 PM
Wow, a smokey tuxedo. I feel honored. I love all kitties, but tuxedos just have a special spot in my heart along with solid black ones. Since I am owned or were owned by 4 tuxies and 4 black ones.

I kept looking at the mouth also, and the white it is there to stay. S/he should do a commercial for KMR. I sure hope it shows back up and stays safe.

I am continuing to trap and have fixed 13 so far and have about 10 to go. I hope to have everyone fixed, or almost everyone but December. I have 3 more to go in my other colony. Since it comes out of my pocket, I can only do one a week, but I am blessed to do so. They are my babies.

Sevaede
09-05-2008, 02:10 AM
Beautiful cat! My father in law has quite a few barn cats and there are several smokey cats. They look so... mystical! I don't quite know how to put it!

Taz_Zoee
09-05-2008, 09:48 AM
Those are all beautiful kitties. It's so sad to see that they have to live outside and do not know human touch. But they've got someone that cares about them and is helping them as best she can. That is a wonderful thing. :)

catmandu
09-05-2008, 09:56 AM
THAT HANDSOME TUXEDO REMINDS ME OF FRED THE TUXEDO WHO USED TO COME AROOUND A FEW YEARS AGO.:love:
I HAVENT SEEM FRED SINCE I ENCLOESD THE PORCH, AND I HOPE HES ALL RIGHT , AND EATS AT THE OUTDOOR DINER IF HES HUNGREEE!!
GOD BLESS YOU FOR FEEDING THOSE POOR HUNGRY CREATURES:cool: OF GOD:love::love:

jazzcat
09-05-2008, 12:08 PM
What a beautiful smoke tuxie!!