PDA

View Full Version : Terms of Endearment?

RICHARD
09-04-2008, 03:01 PM
There are times when we rush into the room, or grab the cat next to the chair, pick them up and say/yell a favorite saying.

What do you say?

A few?

"Where is you be?" when I don't see him around.
or
"You're terminated, $%#^#" from the Terminator movie. That one when I want rough loving from the Edster.

Yours?:D

catmandu
09-04-2008, 03:26 PM
WELL JUKE JINT JOSEPH IS MY PAL JOEY, AS IN PAL JOEY, THERES A MOUSE IN THE HOUSE AND I BONCE THE SQUEAKING MOUSE ABOUT FOR MICKY 2 AND POUNCY , SO THE YOUNGER CATS KNOW THATS ITS PLAYTIME :love::love::love:
AND COME AND GET IT AND A LITTLE METAL TRIANGLE WHEN AUNT JANICE ROLLS AROUND.
WHILL SHE HAVE SOME TREATS SATURDAY FOR MICHAEL THE DREAM AND JUKE JOINT JOSEPH AND MICHAEL THE DREAM!!!:cool::D:love:

Queen of Poop
09-04-2008, 03:43 PM
With miss white kitten, Cali, it goes like

Scoop up kitty and give her a hug and kiss
saying "Hello my kitteness, I love you, I know you don't want hugs and kisses but too bad, suck it up sweetheart cause momma loves you.

Taz_Zoee
09-04-2008, 04:14 PM
Heehee, I like this thread.

With Taz I say in a sing-song voice: Tazmoooooooooosis!! (the oo's sound like oh)

With Paizly I say - Paizly Poo!! (with the poo changing keys up and down)

I'll usually just put a Hi or whacha doin' in front of their name.

moosmom
09-04-2008, 06:35 PM
With MooShoo, it goes like this:

Mooie Shooie, my little love muffin, gimme kizzy, kizzy, kizzy. You are my soulmate and I love my little loyal patushki.

Mollie Rose goes like this:

Mollie Rose, my little Rohsie girl!!! My little Rosie Posie, you're my queenie!!

cassiesmom
09-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Me: "Hi, Boo..."
Cassie: Meow
Me: Oh my darling boo boo kitty I love you (I cannot believe I'm confessing to this!)
Cassie: (gives me the "I'm glad you are home, now put your stuff down and feed me" look)

Moesha
09-04-2008, 10:34 PM
I'm sure I have several of these but can only think of one right now. Everytime I leave the house I always say to Morgan:

"Goodbye my Boogles (the oo's pronounced like book not coop). Be a good boy. Mommy loves you!"

LOL Typing this and reading the others makes me laugh. We really are strange creatures aren't we!

Sevaede
09-04-2008, 10:40 PM
Isis is a very dignified cat and she has always been easily startled or unnerved. She is not reactive. She just gives me a "wtf? get away you crazy meowmie!" Buuutttt... :D I still like to shout for her, "Iiiiiiiiisissss! ISIS POODY DOODY NUDY HEAD!" :D XD

All Creatures Great And Small
09-04-2008, 11:18 PM
When I come home from work, the first thing I do is call to my kitties - "Where are my kutties? (pronounced like "cuttys") Where are you, ya little turd burglars?" When they come out from wherever they were hiding, I say "Dere's my boys!"

I have so many terms of endearment for the kitties I couldn't begin to list them all here - I babble to them (and myself) all day long! :D

shais_mom
09-04-2008, 11:29 PM
When I come home from work, the first thing I do is call to my kitties - "Where are my kutties? (pronounced like "cuttys") Where are you, ya little turd burglars?" When they come out from wherever they were hiding, I say "Dere's my boys!"

I have so many terms of endearment for the kitties I couldn't begin to list them all here - I babble to them (and myself) all day long! :D

omg! Sherri! how the heck are ya!!!

kt_luvs_kitties
09-05-2008, 02:27 AM
I usually just call them all by their nick names in a sing song voice- billlllyyyy boooooyyyy, or emmmmerrrrrr...

I ALWAYS ALWAYS say "Ok, moms gonna leave for (time gonna be gone) I love you all, be good and I will miss you"!

If I do forget, I HAVE drove back from the end of the road to make sure I say it. JUST INCASE I dont make it back:eek:

I think we would all be embarrassed by what we baby talk to our furkids every day, if only the walls could talk:p;):D

KitCat
09-05-2008, 02:03 PM
Give me a big hug! Then I pick him up and hug him. Also call him little bunny and Cocoa Bear.

Medusa
09-05-2008, 02:16 PM
I don't do it w/all the Fur Posse but a couple are:

I throw Boo over my shoulder and smack his bottom. I cup my hand so that it makes a loud sound and he purrs like a motor boat while I sing like an idiot "Bad Boo, Bad Boo, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?" (the theme from Cops "Bad Boy")

And w/Puddy, I give her a noggin noogie and say "I tot I taw a Puddy tat".

I told my son that I fear I'm becoming the crazy cat lady and he said "What, just now?" Brat.

RICHARD
09-05-2008, 03:32 PM
I felt bad about the 'Your Terminated, *&$^#%' line-

Until, I read 'Turd Burglar'.:cool:

--------

When I worked I latch the screen door and say "Behave yourself and I love you" in a sing song voice-before I left in the morning.....

Until one day, I noticed the neighbor, A short guy the is always smashed, has a pot belly and wears nothing but wife beater t-shirts, was standing by the fence, listening to me.:rolleyes:

shais_mom
09-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Kylie is - Ki-Ki or KYYYYYYYYlie
Kloe is - K-bug or Kloe-bug-a-boo
both are puddin tat's

just for good measure Keegan is KEEEEEEEGAN. or Bubba- or Bubba-doo
as I leave I say Bye Girls! And usually when I come home its "HI KIDS"!

Medusa
09-05-2008, 04:31 PM
I forgot one. Whenever I leave the house, I yell "Ok, gang, Mommy's leaving. (and I tell them where I'm going), I won't be late. Everybody be good. Puddy, watch the house for Mommy!" If I'm taking Puddy to the vet, then I yell "Boo, watch the house until Puddy comes home!"

Thanx for reminding me how weird I am.

All Creatures Great And Small
09-05-2008, 05:15 PM
I believe I got the term "turd burglar" from Beavis and Butthead years ago, along with "fartknocker", which they get called. They are sometimes referred to as farty fart-boys or fart blossoms (even though they are not flatulent at all), and Sammy in particular is called Turd Ferguson fairly often (from that Jeopardy sketch on SNL). :D:p

RICHARD
09-05-2008, 06:22 PM
LOL,

Fartknocker has been around for ages!

But TB, Ihadn't heard that one!;)

RICHARD
09-06-2008, 05:19 PM
I forgot one that I use for my friends and cats.

"Hey, YOU!"

If they pick up the phone, they immediately know who it is!

--------

The other one is, "Jimmee get on..."

Jimme get on began life as "let me get on..."
Which was the way people would ask for things at a store or eatery in the poorer areas of town-Hey, I could have said economically depressed, eh?

A person would approach the counter and tell the clerk, "Let me get on a package of Marlboro Red cigarettes!"

A neighborhood kid was making fun at the rudeness of the request and would say, "Jimmeee get on your bike" or "Jimmeee get on a nickel, I need one to get an ice cream"

So, years later, I tell the Edster, "Jimmeeee get on my recliner, move your arse!'

It don't always work:rolleyes: