PDA

View Full Version : Update on Laura's Babies

Carol Bulger
09-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Laura has checked on her home and she was lucky enough not to have any hurricane damage but serveral homes have trees on then in her area. She is still with Rei. She says no power yet but running a generator. She is getting some cell phone service but has to move around to get it. They all have very busy cleaning some of the debris around Rei"s home. I dont't know if the tree has been removed that crashed into Rei's house. I also found out that when the tree fell into the house it missed Laura by inches from where she was sitting. How scarey that must have for them. All animals are doing okay but they are very stressed also. And now there are 2 more storms brewing up and hoping they don't have to go through this again.
Thank all of you for all your prayers and comments. It has helped me so much since I am so far away from them and feel like I can't do a lot other than WORRY!!!!!

Donnaj4962
09-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the update Carol. I am glad Laura had no damage, and sorry that Rei had so much. We will continue to keep them in our prayers.

Sevaede
09-03-2008, 07:11 PM
Good thoughts and vibes going down to everyone!! :(

Freedom
09-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Carol, thank you for keeping us up to date. We all appreciate it, we love your sister and her fur kids and hu-kids so much. Glad to hear the family members are ok. It will take time for things to get settled, but it will happen.

Daisy and Delilah
09-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Good to hear from you again, Carol. How horrible for all of them and you too, of course. I know Laura must have lost it when that tree came down. I'm keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

sirrahbed
09-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Thank you for the updates, Carol. I am glad that everyone could huddle together and that nobody was injured. Guess Laura was needed to help with Rie! Snuggle the babies and listen for those purrs. Continued prayers for LB and her family. (((hugs)))

Felicia's Mom
09-04-2008, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the update. Keeping everyone in my prayers.

Barbara
09-04-2008, 10:58 AM
I hope so much that these new storms take a different route!
Of course the animals will be stressed- they would even be stressed with lesser changes in their lives.
And I am so glad that this tree missed Laura!!!!!!

Kirsten
09-04-2008, 12:16 PM
Thank you for the update! How scary to learn about the tree that missed Laura! How very lucky she was!! I'm also relieved to hear that the fur kids are well, but they must be so scared and confused!

Hope they'll all be able to get back to normal asap!

Kirsten

lvpets2002
09-04-2008, 12:27 PM
:love::love: Thanks Carol for the Updates.. OMG I just know Laura & Rie & the babies are so Stressed right now.. Thankgoodness they are all Well & Safe.. Keep up posted ok.. God Bless Them All.. Sending Bigg Prayers & Huggss

kimlovescats
09-04-2008, 02:34 PM
How terrifying about the tree falling into the house! Thank GOD that Laura or no one else was injured!!! Prayers coming that things get fixed quickly and there are no more violent storms!!!

ChrisH
09-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the update, Carol. Prayers for everyone continuing.

Logan
09-05-2008, 09:08 AM
I am so grateful that Laura and Rei are ok. Thank you for keeping us updated, Carol.

Craftlady
09-05-2008, 09:10 AM
Thanks for the updates. So scary to be in hurricane paths. I'll take snow/ice any day.

gini
09-05-2008, 02:27 PM
Thanks so much for the updates, Carol.

These storms are so frightening for us - I cannot imagine what it does to our little furry friends.

Prayers that everyone in that area continues to be safe.